Mafia SS3 7: DAMN DANIEL Town Wins!

Hi yes both of you claim now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like a claim from SarasaKat before I claim however.
We're startin out with a bang aren't we? ;)
I'm Daniel. Tbh I was hoping for SS so we could have magical happy townie land but hey oh well.

We're startin out with a bang aren't we? ;)
I'm Daniel. Tbh I was hoping for SS so we could have magical happy townie land but hey oh well.

Trundle, she's lying. I'm Daniel.

##VOTE: SarasaKat

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the townie.

Oh and also - why did you want me to claim before you did? Seems kinda inconsequential.

Because if you claimed SS, then i'd obviously vote for you and see if Trundle hammered or not. Me claiming would immidiatly point Trundle voting you, and thus giving me the inability to find who the scum is.

But to me, you seem pretty confident already that i'm the mafia. You've said in the past that my scum meta often includes me being very, very defensive. But how does this look, Kat? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And obviously, its up to whomever Trundle thinks is mafia here.

Because if you claimed SS, then i'd obviously vote for you and see if Trundle hammered or not. Me claiming would immidiatly point Trundle voting you, and thus giving me the inability to find who the scum is.

But to me, you seem pretty confident already that i'm the mafia. You've said in the past that my scum meta often includes me being very, very defensive. But how does this look, Kat? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And obviously, its up to whomever Trundle thinks is mafia here.
Well I highly doubt you're SS and Trundle is mafia - you would have CC'd him by now otherwise. I think it's reasonable to assume the person who claims my role is scum, no? :lemon:

Also, I said your scum play was very aggressive, and this seems right on par with that.

And yea, it's really up to Trundle. Unless you actually are SS, which I'm 99% sure you're not.

Well I highly doubt you're SS and Trundle is mafia - you would have CC'd him by now otherwise. I think it's reasonable to assume the person who claims my role is scum, no? :lemon:

Also, I said your scum play was very aggressive, and this seems right on par with that.

And yea, it's really up to Trundle. Unless you actually are SS, which I'm 99% sure you're not.

You're using the same logic as I am, and Nor did I say anything about me being the SS here.

But what if I'm the mafia?

Hammer yourself then, that would be gr8 c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also give me an example on the bolded, show me how i'm being "aggresive" in my few posts if its on point to that.

If you are mafia, Ness is being a massive moron right now, and he needs to come up and claim SS straight away. I'd like to think that I have a little more faith in Ness than him claiming townie when there's already an SS claim to CC.

Either that or we somehow have two townies, which would be a massive screw in the ass from the host

If you are mafia, Ness is being a massive moron right now, and he needs to come up and claim SS straight away. I'd like to think that I have a little more faith in Ness than him claiming townie when there's already an SS claim to CC.

Either that or we somehow have two townies, which would be a massive screw in the ass from the host

Why the hell would I be lying about being SS when I clearly think that you're scum? Also, answer how i'm being aggressive Show me an example in my few posts scumlord c:

But seriously...

EBWOP

@Ness Comin right up.

Back