• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Spring Cleaning! Free DIYs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadexorcist

Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
This is the list of DIYs I have. I have multiple of some, but I will keep it updated if it's still available or not. Please take as much as you would like! Just let me know what you want, I can find it for you and you can stop on by to grab it!

I don't expect anything in return but if you would like to leave me a tip in bells or have any DIYs that I'm looking for, that would greatly be appreciated!

i would like to get the following diys if they are still available: log bed, log chair, log extra long sofa, log dining table, cabin wall and bonfire.

i have the following diys to trade: lattice fence, donation box, corrugated iron fence, senmaizike barrel, carrot bagel sandwich, green bamboo fence, tomates al ajillo, frosted pretzels, peach tart and coconut pudding.

i would like to get the following diys if they are still available: log bed, log chair, log extra long sofa, log dining table, cabin wall and bonfire.

i have the following diys to trade: lattice fence, donation box, corrugated iron fence, senmaizike barrel, carrot bagel sandwich, green bamboo fence, tomates al ajillo, frosted pretzels, peach tart and coconut pudding.
hi! i'm just waiting for someone to get their diys, i'll msg you with my dodo code when im ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back