• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Speices Polls! Day 1-4 RHINOS!

Favorite Rhino?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude_Skillz

Bob do be the best cat tho
Bells
Welcome to the Species Polls!
I'm here to decide which villager is the highest ranked of each species!
it works like this:
each day I'll upload 5 threads of 5 different species. they are completely random. these polls are inspire by @Saltyy and @Rosie977 Rainbow polls, and Magus' Personality polls!
vote for your favorite one! you can vote for 1-2!
for the species with only a few villagers, all of them will be an option. ones with 10+ will have what I think are the most popular. there will always be an "other" option.
if you decide to go with "other", please format your reply like this
Other: <villager name>

anything else you'd like to include.

Day 1-4: Rhinos!
These adorable creatures, with their horns and their eye placement, are some of the cutest in the game. all Rhinos are contestants!
Hornsby NewHorizon.png
Merengue NewHorizon.png
Renee NewHorizon.png
Rhonda NewHorizon.png
Spike NewHorizon.png
Tank NewHorizon.png

Update: 24 hours in
1st Place: MERENGUE

2nd Place: HORNSBY

3rd Place: RENEE

Last edited:
This one was a little difficult for me, but I ended up voting for Merengue and Tank. Merengue was easy for me because she is so adorable and has a very unique design! 😍 Tank I had in NL, so he had the nostalgia factor going for him, which edged him over Hornsby for me!

Merengue is my favorite rhino by far. She's a lot like Tia- in fact, I had them both in New Leaf and loved seeing them togehter- and while I'm sure Spike is a cranky villager (my favorite personality type) seeing scars kinda freaks me out, especially ones like what he has, so I'm gonna hard pass on him.

I only voted for Merengue, but the rhino designs aren't that bad honestly. Tank and Hornsby also look great, and I think Spike is very underrated. I don't care as much for the other two, but they aren't horrible I guess. Merengue is basically the rhino equivalent of Tia, except I prefer the rhinos in general I think.

Voted for Merengue who will of course hands down win this. I'm not too fond of rhino designs but Merengue's is the most unique and aesthetically pleasing

Rhinos definitely got a glow-up in NH, and I like them all. Instead of the massive blimp head they used to have, now their snouts have definition and it looks way better. I've had Spike, Merengue and Rhonda in my NH town and loved all 3. Rhonda in particular is super cute in-game and she has a great house, so I had to vote for her. Also for Spike because he's the 2nd best cranky after Cyd.

Last edited:
Merengue is my favorite villager of all time!! I think the idea to make her horn a strawberry and go with the strawberry shortcake/pastry theme is a super cute idea and I love her personality!

Love Merengue! My favorite rhino by far. I hope to eventually have her on my island, for permanent villager.

My friend has Merengue and she's awesome!

Horsby's design looks great, too.

I like Hornsby. His design is nice and in New Horizons he wears the same shirt I do in my avatar.

Voted for Hornsby. I usually don't like rhino but Hornsby is an exception. His simple blue colour and that pair of big round eyes goes really well with his design, plus lazy villagers in NH generally has a cute, high-pitched voice which actually makes him adorable.

while spike and hornsby are super cool, i voted for merengue as i really like her design and think she’s adorable ;u;

Back