Species Polls Day 1-1 DOGS!

Favorite Dog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude_Skillz

Bob do be the best cat tho
Bells
Welcome to the Species Polls!
I'm here to decide which villager is the highest ranked of each species!
it works like this:
each day I'll upload 5 threads of 5 different species. they are completely random. these polls are inspired by @Saltyy and @Rosie977 Rainbow polls, and Magus' Personality polls!
vote for your favorite one! you can vote for 1-2!
for the species with only a few villagers, all of them will be an option. ones with 10+ will have what I think are the most popular. there will always be an "other" option.

if you decide to go with "other", please format your reply like this
Other: <villager name>

anything else you'd like to include.

Day 1-1 DOGS!
My favorite species by far. with their pretty chunky heads and their toe beans, I will love them to the very end. here are the contestants:
Cherry NewLeaf.png
Cookie.png
Walker.png
Lucky.png
Goldie NewLeaf.png
Biskit.png
Bones.png
Butch NewLeaf.png
Mac NewLeaf.png

Update: 24 hours in

1st Place: LUCKY

2nd Place: GOLDIE

3rd Place: Tie Between Bones and Cherry!

Last edited:
Goldie! She just looks so sweet, though I have unfortunately no room for her on my island :( I really like Cherry and Butch as well.

Just want to let you know, if I like your post when you say "other" it means your response is recorded!

Thank you for making the species polls! I’ve been hoping someone would do them for awhile! 😊👍

In terms of my votes, I’m in a bit of a dilemma. I want to vote for “Other” twice. I never realized how cute Benjamin is with his little whiskers, so I vote for him instead of my usual choice, Goldie. My other “other” (😂) vote goes to Bow. I never realized how cute and unique he was until I saw a NH mod for him. His eyes are really what gets me. They’re so cute!!!! 🥺

Last edited:
I love Cherry and Goldie with all my heart, however cranky boy Butch has to be my favorite. I would vote for Cherry and Goldie as well, but I feel that that's cheating. I love cranky villagers, and Butch is a good boy.

I like Lucky best, but I'm also a fan of Cherry and Cookie. I think the dogs are cute, but can feel sort of samey because they're mostly just regular-looking dogs, and I like how outlandish Lucky's design is compared to the others. Cherry also fits this bill but I think Lucky rocked it just a tad bit more.

Hey I'm happy you decided to do some polls!

Oh and Bones is the best, no dog can ever come close to his greatness!

Hey I'm happy you decided to do some polls!

Oh and Bones is the best, no dog is even close to him he's amazing.
Thanks! it was inspired by you and @Saltyy's rainbow polls!
Post automatically merged:

I've seen a few people vote for Bones but only one actual vote in the poll. remember: Vote on the poll if the villager is already a contestant. If you chose other, you HAVE to reply saying which one you voted for. if you only reply while voting for a villager that is a contestant, there is a good chance your vote won't count. PLEASE vote in the poll
anybody can reply after they vote, though!

Last edited:
Voted for Butch and Lucky because there was no Benjamin :(
Almost voted for Mac too!

Back