Something I don't understand...

Hahaha my poor friend have my Tiffany move out and to his village. I not sure how that happen because Tiffany move out from my place almost a week and suddenly appear in his town. Guess shouldn't have talk to any once they have set a date to move out (haven in box)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it a silly rule.. one of the things i most like to do is talk to others villagers..
Some peoples towns rules are so strict i don't see why they even bother having visitors, or if they do they might as well just stay in the train station and not move

So agree with you, if they re so afraid someone went to their town and do something unpleasant to them like step a foot on their grass, buy thing from their retail (don't understand aren't thing you put up on retail is for sales?} and talk to their villagers. Might as well don't go on wifi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I respect the rules when I visit someone but I've seen someone with
-don't talk to my villagers
-don't walk around my town
-don't shop on mainstreet
-don't fish
-don't catch bugs
-don't visit my museum

aren't visiting your museum allow you to show off your collection and exhibition? maybe some people just hate others move around their town. Then should just set ONE rules "DON'T LEAVE THE TRAIN STATION SPOT" settle.

Back