Buying Someone to come into my town 100 times! 1.5m

bittermeat

Bells
Switch
5890-5490-9221
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hey, I made a new town and I'd like the train station remodel which requires 100 visits. I'll pay someone 1,500,000 bells to come in and out of my town. You don't have to do them all at once but it would be nice if you could do it whenever you're available.

If anyone is willing to help, let me know! :)

I'd love to help you out as well! Should we work on one person's town at a time? I can get your 70 times first if you'd like.

We could do like 10 at a time and then alternate to switch things up :p When will you be available? I don't know if I can do it right this second, but probably tonight I can.

We could do like 10 at a time and then alternate to switch things up :p When will you be available? I don't know if I can do it right this second, but probably tonight I can.
Okay! I'll let someone else do as much as they can and I'll pay them with bells, and even if I do get my 100 visits, I'll still help you out with your 70.

Is there anyone right now, who can come and give me some visits? I'll pay you according to the amount of visits you get me. If you get tired, just tell me you're done and I'll pay you!

Okay! I'll let someone else do as much as they can and I'll pay them with bells, and even if I do get my 100 visits, I'll still help you out with your 70.

Is there anyone right now, who can come and give me some visits? I'll pay you according to the amount of visits you get me. If you get tired, just tell me you're done and I'll pay you!

I can probably do it right now too. I'll add you? Do you want to go first or 2nd?

You can come to my town first. 10 at a time sounds good. Adding you.

Back