Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
So I opened up my game and found a new house, someone called Kevin had just moved in and I am on the middle of really, really annoyed and about to cry. I was hoping to keep my last spot open for a dream villager I was hopeing to get. Now, do I have to wait for a month or so when the dude wants to leave? I of course have to be ncie to him to make his happiness level up, which really irritates me more. Also his house is placed awfully. But do I really need to wait for a whole month? I can have one villager leave, Ribbot, but he hasn't asked yet, so i need to keep tabs on my villagers in case they move out suddenly.
Sorry, I felt so annoyed, that i needed to let others know as well. Hope you're having a good day~

Awwww!
Well, if you like, the best way to get a villager out quickly is TT'ing (Time traveling) But if you don't want to I understand! Not many people actually do, lolll ^ ^ :) (For reference, I moved out 3 unwanted villagers in a day using a certain trick.)

If you don't time travel, then I suggest just ignoring Kevin or any of the unwanted villagers. One of them should ask to move out fairly soon, it doesn't take a month for one villager to move out I think. :D

Did he move in from someone's void? That's more annoying for sure. :C Hopefully you can still get him out asap!

I'm so sorry about what happened! D: It has happened to me too many times to count. I'd recommend time travelling if you don't mind doing that. Good luck! :)

Did he move in from someone's void? That's more annoying for sure. :C Hopefully you can still get him out asap!

Yeah he did, came from a different person's town whom I met on here. It's been so long since someone moved in (tho I think they try not to move in when its the 10th spot which it was) It just means again, I gotta keep out an eye for villagers who want to move, I stopped Cherry, only cause she isn't the main one to move, again I want Ribbot to move and I already got someone to take him off my hands.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awwww!
Well, if you like, the best way to get a villager out quickly is TT'ing (Time traveling) But if you don't want to I understand! Not many people actually do, lolll ^ ^ :) (For reference, I moved out 3 unwanted villagers in a day using a certain trick.)

The only times I time travel is one day, or a few hours more, only to get people their items. After going back a month and having Skye move out unexpectinly I've avioded it really XD (apologies for spelling~

If you don't time travel, then I suggest just ignoring Kevin or any of the unwanted villagers. One of them should ask to move out fairly soon, it doesn't take a month for one villager to move out I think. :D

Yeah, I do that thanks~

Ah Ive had this happen so many times. TTing is the best way to go unless you have amiibo cards.

I have some cards, but I don't have the circular thing you need for it, once I get money, I try look out for it and soem more cards~ :)

I don't know if it takes a month, but I hope he'll move out soon, it must be really annoying :/

It is X< not only did he move in, well its sort of an awkward spot for me, It means that whn he goes, that spot will have less grass and I am doing my damn best to regrow grass and he's making it so worse. If you look at Dream Address on my profile, you can see what I mean

I'm so sorry about what happened! D: It has happened to me too many times to count. I'd recommend time travelling if you don't mind doing that. Good luck! :)

Thank you~ its annoying isn't it? I planned with someone to get me Zucker (I hope the person is doing allright, haven't been on for a while) and I was organising my plants and such so Zucker wont go on them. Lucky I had no trees, I cut all down recently, but where Kevin is now, there was loads of trees.

Thanks to you all for support and help with this. XD I hope you have a good day

Back