• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Some things that gives you nostalgia?

- neopets
- the powerpuff girls
- silly bandz
- little debbie
- the old family channel
- totally spies
- barbie
- miffy
- minecraft
- rain, somehow.
- american boy - estelle
- the old roblox

Old flash games I used to play on websites that don?t exist anymore. What I?d do to be able to play games on Postopia again! As well as Millsberry or FHFIF Big Fat Awesome House Party. Super obscure games from my childhood.

I also tend to get nostalgic about old Cartoon Network shows (especially the bumpers they would have on commercial break; the Cartoon City era was awesome). I?ve loved cartoons ever since my childhood and I don?t think I?ll stop watching them anytime soon. I have very fond memories of watching Sonic X with my brother bright and early at 7 in the morning on Saturdays.

Last edited:
these albums. <3

71w5Vqk383L._SL1500_.jpg

6504516567_154989186b_b.jpg

90s cartoons, 90s/ early 2000s manga and anime, the bands Coheed and Cambria, Deathcab For Cutie, Pierce the Veil, Alesana and Explosions in the Sky, acnl, sunflowers, weather where it?s sunny but raining at the same time, the smell of burning leaves, hot chocolate, earl grey tea and my pillow pet.

Not sure if this counts, but recently I've been looking at old pictures of myself and it reminds me the way I used to be and would do things. I miss the good old days when I didn't care so much about stuff and would do things at my own pace and not this super fast, I gotta rush through everything pace. After looking at a really old picture of myself when I was a little girl, I decided that I wanted to go back to those simple times, but I've been having a hard time doing so. So, I don't know if I can go back to it. It makes me very nostalgic looking at the past through those pictures. I miss my old home back in Arizona. :(

Songs give me nostalgia more than anything because whenever I hear a song I am immediately transported back to what was going on/how I felt the first few times I heard that song. Wild World also gives me a lot of nostalgia because I played it every day from age 12-15 which were the best few years of my life so far.

Driving by old neighborhoods that I used to live in, but when I see how much it's changed, it kinda depresses me, but also amazes me a but to see the improvements.

When I smell perfumes, lotions ect that I once used I get littlw pieces of images of the time in which I used them and it makes me a bit nostalgic

I used to get nostalgic a lot but over time the feeling has decreased.

I miss the old, but also appreciate the improvement and upgrades.

I remember when I used to have a lousy flip phone and look how far they've gone from that time.

I like watching old films and tv shows or listening to old timey music, even if I didn't grow in that era, I can appreciate it. To me, actors, movies and a lot of tv shows were better back then, but I also like some recent shows and anime.

We live in the vest time right now, where you can watch and listen to anything you want from the past, so I miss the old, but it's gone. I prefer the present as sad as it may sometimes be.

Watching old Nickelodeon shows such as The Angry Beavers, Catdog, Rocko's Modern Life and so on.
I loved these shows so much back then as a kid and still love them. Also playing old video games and
listing to certain songs makes me very nostalgic.

- Playsets
- Bubble Mix
- Strawberry Muffins
- Bamboo
- Sunsets
- Green
- Orange Juice
- School

Sums up my life pretty well NGL 🤣

- The smell of grass after a rainstorm
- Autumn leaves
- Folk music
- Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver/ Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
- CRT TVs
- CDs
- DVD Players
- The Wii
- The DS
- The 3DS
- Humid Oregon days (any season)
- Bookstores (especially Powell's)
- Rain falling on the house in the evening or at night

-animal crossing new leaf
-pikmin 3
-thinking about my old house and going on walks around that area
-the wii
-the 2Ds/3Ds
-minecraft pocket edition (now known as bedrock edition)
-the first yo kai watch and it’s tv show
-sonic boom and it’s show
-boone from animal crossing
-spongebob
-undertale music
-music from the late 2000s and from the early 2010’s
-the double rainbow video, first youtube video i ever watched
-the leapster explorer

i know im still young but i have great memories attached to these things, i especially have good memories playing new leaf and playing pikmin 3 with my brother and his friend who used to come after school.

Last edited:
If the day is sunny with a couple of large clouds, warm (around 65-70 fahrenheit outside) with a cool and soft breeze, and a neighbor is cutting grass so there's a slight smell of grass cuttings as I walk, it instantly takes me back to my preschool days walking around with my grandma at a local park. I can feel her hand holding mine and see her holding a bag filled with small pieces of bread to toss at the ducks at the pond. I can feel myself walking up a hill and having a picnic under the shade of the largest oak tree in the park. Something about this kind of day makes me feel like I'm in a dream and I'm a child again.

Back