Selling Some Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get the sloppy set for 50tbt? If you still have it that is.

I'll be gone for the day but back and available in the evening (like 5-9pm PST)
&I'd prefer if i could pick up(because there's nowhere to drop in my town) but i can make space if you'd rather drop off!

Can I get the sloppy set for 50tbt? If you still have it that is.

I'll be gone for the day but back and available in the evening (like 5-9pm PST)
&I'd prefer if i could pick up(because there's nowhere to drop in my town) but i can make space if you'd rather drop off!

so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I've been getting such a tone of homework and tests this week it's crazy >.< but I should be available tomorrow to do this trade if anything and if not I do apologize again! my current town is quite packed as well, but maybe I can bring the items over to my other town where there is much more space if that helps c:

so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I've been getting such a tone of homework and tests this week it's crazy >.< but I should be available tomorrow to do this trade if anything and if not I do apologize again! my current town is quite packed as well, but maybe I can bring the items over to my other town where there is much more space if that helps c:

No you're fine I left right after I posted this and just got back myself!
I can clear a spot for you to drop it all in my town and am available now if you are~

No you're fine I left right after I posted this and just got back myself!
I can clear a spot for you to drop it all in my town and am available now if you are~

ahh just seeing this! if you happen to be available anytime now till 8 EST time, I can drop it off c:

hi!! are you still selling the pompompurin set? i already have the wallpaper, floor, and bed, so i don't need those. but i would like all the clothes for the set if you have them, i can pay extra for those. is 50 tbt okay or would you want more?

hi!! are you still selling the pompompurin set? i already have the wallpaper, floor, and bed, so i don't need those. but i would like all the clothes for the set if you have them, i can pay extra for those. is 50 tbt okay or would you want more?

50 is totally fine! I'm gonna be going offline now, so if I don't come on back later,I will be online tomorrow around 3 EST :3

great! would 45 tbt be ok?

that's totally fine! lemme know when your online and I can drop off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kiki and lala, pompompurin, and sweets set for 140tbt? :3

sure!! I'm gonna be eating dinner now, but maybe after I'm done, in the next 10-15 minutes or so, I can drop off those items for ya! :)

that's totally fine! lemme know when your online and I can drop off :)

I'm online! Ok, lmk when you're ready and I'll open my gate!
(also sorry if you just got spammed by 'like' notices, i accidentally reloaded the page and wasn't sure if it went through since it didn't show up xx)

Last edited:
Kiki and lala, pompompurin, and sweets set for 140tbt? :3

so sorry! took much longer than expected ;u; but I'm ready now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm online! Ok, lmk when you're ready and I'll open my gate!
(also sorry if you just got spammed by 'like' notices, i accidentally reloaded the page and wasn't sure if it went through since it didn't show up xx)

that's totally fine! so sorry it took me a long to reply again ahh I feel like I'm all over the place! but now I'm available for the rest of the night for sure! :)

that's totally fine! so sorry it took me a long to reply again ahh I feel like I'm all over the place! but now I'm available for the rest of the night for sure! :)

No worries! Stuff happens :) My gate is open so drop by whenever you're ready! Don't mind the bells everywhere, I just did a trade :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back