• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gallery Some QR codes I made! ^-^

MC4pros

★Mayor Vrinda of Amdavad★
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I made a couple designs that I would love to share the QR codes for! Enjoy~! :3
HNI_0037.JPGHNI_0038.JPGHNI_0040.JPGHNI_0057.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0059.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0072.JPGHNI_0073.JPGHNI_0074.JPGHNI_0079.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0081.JPGHNI_0082.JPG

Ignore the dates on the names. I have them there for my reference. I have one more design to display! Please do not take credit for any of these designs! Please look through all the pages for more QR designs! ^-^

Last edited:
HNI_0083.JPGHNI_0084.JPGHNI_0085.JPGHNI_0086.JPG

Last design! Feedback highly appreciated! I would love tips and suggestions!

Ahh, your designs are so cute! I don't see many people make hair designs which is a real shame, but the ones you've made are adorable. That kawaii dress too omg.. my designs are so boring compared to this.. I'm not good with shading and detail. Keep up the good work! :)

Ahh, your designs are so cute! I don't see many people make hair designs which is a real shame, but the ones you've made are adorable. That kawaii dress too omg.. my designs are so boring compared to this.. I'm not good with shading and detail. Keep up the good work! :)
Thank you!~

I'm taking requests for designs now!~ Leave your suggestions below and I might try to make your design!

HNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPGHNI_0097.JPGHNI_0098.JPGHNI_0010.JPGHNI_0011.JPGHNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPG
The sleeveless shirt is terribad. ;n; I was so bored while making it. I hope you enjoy the designs, though!

Love them! Also, how did you get the QR codes on here?

Thank you! I saved the QR codes by talking to Sable. After the QR codes were saved to the SD card, I inserted the SD card into my laptop and imported the pics to my desktop and then posted to TBT. C:

Thank you! I saved the QR codes by talking to Sable. After the QR codes were saved to the SD card, I inserted the SD card into my laptop and imported the pics to my desktop and then posted to TBT. C:

Thank you! Let me try, I might mess up bad though...

HNI_0012 copy.JPGHNI_0039.JPG

More QR codes! I wanted to experiment with colors and pattern, so I made a wallpaper/carpet pattern to test it out!

Nice headbands! Congrats ;)

Last edited:
Hiya!
Your designs are so cute! I love the headbands ^^
So... You're taking requests? :D
I was wondering if you'd make a shirt to match the 'rainbow plaid shorts' from GracieGrace. Or maybe a Kingdom Hearts flag? Like this:
image.jpg

I would be happy to tip you in TBT or bells ^^
Thanks so much!!

The Kingdom Hearts flag seems a bit complicated, but I'll try my best! ^^

HNI_0043.JPGHNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046.JPG
Hope you like it, fuzzybug!!

Back