Selling Some collectibles ~

bump~

Also an update: I have a pending sale for the yellow letter, so it's no longer up for grabs. Will actually take it down when the transaction is finalized and I send out the letter.

Both light blue letters (ど) have been sold! Updating the list shortly.

Last edited:
Update: Green letter has been sold! :D

--------------------------------------

Do you trade collectibles?

Not really. I'm more interested in getting TBT bells for the extras I wanna get rid of, but I could consider a trade, depend on what is it.

Update~

- The dark blue letter has been sold and with that, all of my current collectibles that I had for sale are gone. I will update the thread again when I decide to sell any other collectibles.

With the feathers, still on the fence on those, so taking offers, though not expecting much in that department since the fair is going on right now.

Hello again~

Decided to sell some more collectibles, so I updated the front. Anything not listed there, I'm not selling, so please don't ask me.

Getting around to PMs I've gotten regarding the collectibles in a lil bit.

Note: If I accept your offer, there may be a delay in when you receive the item(s) after I get the payment.

Please allow up to 48 hours, from the time you send me payment, for delivery. This really shouldn't happen, more like 24 hours or less is much more likely, but figured I should mention it anyway.

------------------------------------

@Noiru: You have an offer in mind.

@ p e p p e r & lizadon: Will reply to your PMs in a lil bit, so keep an eye out for those.

Last edited:
2 cherries for 400TBT?? i wait your answer for long time

Back