Selling some collectibles & lf Blue and Gold Rose✨

How much tbt are you looking for 16 eggs? I haven’t been on the forums too much for this event so I’m not sure what they’re going for..

How much tbt are you looking for 16 eggs? I haven’t been on the forums too much for this event so I’m not sure what they’re going for..
For example aurora, dreamy , nightmare eggs are around 9-10k if I'm not wrong so around 6.5k-7k

For example aurora, dreamy , nightmare eggs are around 9-10k if I'm not wrong so around 6.5k-7k

Oooh I could offer 6.5k for 16 egg currency (or a lily of the valley + 2.5k)

Oooh I could offer 6.5k for 16 egg currency (or a lily of the valley + 2.5k)

Tbt is fine, what egg would you like? Also, it will take a bit until I can claim the egg but will let you know as soon as I have it

Tbt is fine, what egg would you like? Also, it will take a bit until I can claim the egg but will let you know as soon as I have it

I’m looking for a Nightmare egg, but would you be ok with doing the trade tomorrow? I’m looking for a specific date. I understand if you’d rather not wait tho !

I’m looking for a Nightmare egg, but would you be ok with doing the trade tomorrow? I’m looking for a specific date. I understand if you’d rather not wait tho !
Yes sure just let me know when you're ready tomorrow XD

hi nika! i was wondering what the date is on your yellow bunny balloon and if you were willing to DT? o:

hi nika! i was wondering what the date is on your yellow bunny balloon and if you were willing to DT? o:
Hiya! Balloon is visible now because I'm not that good in converting time zones and sure why not XD

Hiya! Balloon is visible now because I'm not that good in converting time zones and sure why not XD
ah thanks for making it visible! x_x; sorry i changed my mind about DTing but i will think about buying the balloon.. mayhaps
thanks for getting back to me!

Back