My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (205) +
Hello!

I'm not in the market for any egg collectibles currently, so I'm looking to sell what I earned from the event!

I have 18 egg currency to spend, so I can sell it for any of the below eggs. Open to a little pricing wiggle room!

Froggy - 800tbt
Sweetheart - 1.2k tbt
Crescent Moon - 1.4k tbt
Glitched - 1.6k tbt
Stardust - 2.4k tbt

would rather sell higher cost eggs first since they're not as easy to get for people & use up more of the currency!

Last edited:
Hi!! Could I buy the whole 18 eggs? c: Would like a stardust egg and chick egg, can pay 2.7k for everything (2.4k for stardust, 300 for chick) ^^
If you're interested in the trade, I would prefer the stardust egg be bought before the chick egg! <3

Hi!! Could I buy the whole 18 eggs? c: Would like a stardust egg and chick egg, can pay 2.7k for everything (2.4k for stardust, 300 for chick) ^^
If you're interested in the trade, I would prefer the stardust egg be bought before the chick egg! <3
hello! yes, I can certainly do that for you ☺️ I'll be sure to buy the stardust egg first, but is there a certain time you'd like them bought? any specific messages?

hello! yes, I can certainly do that for you ☺️ I'll be sure to buy the stardust egg first, but is there a certain time you'd like them bought? any specific messages?
Any message is fine! c: You can buy them now hehe. Thank you so much, will send the tbt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back