• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

So this happens.

Xavier of Dale

Helmet of Hair
Bells
Cake
Small Mailbox
So I am using the reset trick to change the villager who is moving in. It is set to only be smug (as I don't have any smug), and I am trying to get Julian. Two resets into the morning... This is going to be a good morning.

View attachment 234488

Attachments

• HNI_0066.JPG
    HNI_0066.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 86
Marshal!
I don't have him (even though he's one of my Dreamies), but if he's one of what you wanted, then congratulations! :D

MeghanNewLeaf;bt5446 said:
Marshal!
I don't have him (even though he's one of my Dreamies), but if he's one of what you wanted, then congratulations! :D

Thak you :D I think they know his worth or something because 3/4 times I get pinged for a move-out now, it is Marshal.

Last edited:
Back