• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

So Maple, Aurora, and Rhonda walk into a bar

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Which 2 should I take home?

In other words I want to narrow my normals down to 2 and I love them all. Maple is obviously a cute villager. So is Aurora but much more underrated and ignored than Maple. I feel like people don't see what I see in Rhonda but if she was a snooty they would. She's basically invisible to most.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd say Rhonda is interrupted by the bouncer and kicked out. Personally, i think Maple is cute, and that penguins are amazing (Except Iggly). But in the end , it's up to you. YOu could end up selling one on here if you want.

Personally, I'd say Rhonda is interrupted by the bouncer and kicked out. Personally, i think Maple is cute, and that penguins are amazing (Except Iggly). But in the end , it's up to you. YOu could end up selling one on here if you want.

Well Maple and Aurora are repeat villagers for me. Aurora going back to the GC version. Rhonda is brand new to me but I love her. Her character, outfit, and house interior are great and she's a snooty package with a normal personality. I think she's a million times better than Merengue. So I dunno what to do. I know she'd be the first to be rejected from da club but..

Like I said, all up to you. Personally, I have never had any of those vilalgers, so I can't relly speak from firsthand. If you do like RHonda, and both others have been repeats, wouldn't that give Rhonda a bit of edge? Plus you sound like you love her.

Like I said, all up to you. Personally, I have never had any of those vilalgers, so I can't relly speak from firsthand. If you do like RHonda, and both others have been repeats, wouldn't that give Rhonda a bit of edge? Plus you sound like you love her.

Well Maple is my new leaf fave and Aurora is my GC fave that I had. Rhonda is the noob to me but I went to great lengths to find her. I eventually got her through a giveaway on another site though so I chose to get her.

If you love Rhonda then definitely keep her. Shes a cutie! I'd say to keep Maple too. Maple and Rhonda are such a cute pair together

Nothing against Aurora, Im just not a huge fan or the penguins

If you love Rhonda then definitely keep her. Shes a cutie! I'd say to keep Maple too. Maple and Rhonda are such a cute pair together

Nothing against Aurora, Im just not a huge fan or the penguins

I'm not a penguin fan either. I mean look at Friga and Gwen. Same penguin and nobody cares about either. But I do love her. I love Maple. I loved Rhonda the moment I saw her on AC wiki...ugh

I would say keep Aurora (I see you talk about her so much on here) and Rhonda because you obviously like her a lot. So from my point of view, it looks like Maple would be the one to let go of. She'd also be the easiest to rehome as well because she's the most popular.

Btw, Gwen and Friga are two of my favourite penguins (Along with Flo, Aurora and Roald). It's Iggly, Puck and Boomer I dislike!

I would say keep Aurora (I see you talk about her so much on here) and Rhonda because you obviously like her a lot. So from my point of view, it looks like Maple would be the one to let go of. She'd also be the easiest to rehome as well because she's the most popular.

Btw, Gwen and Friga are two of my favourite penguins (Along with Flo, Aurora and Roald). It's Iggly, Puck and Boomer I dislike!

Actually I agree with you. The three penguins you named are my least favorite. Since I love Aurora, I also like Roald a lot since he's the male counterpart clearly. I'd say Iggly and Puck are my least fave penguins.

Well I've had both Maple (still have her as a dream villager) and Aurora. Aurora was only for a short time in my town and then she went to my sons, she is most definitely adorable. I never understood why the Penguins didn't get more love - Roald and Tex are also very sweet things.
I would stick with those two personally. Maybe it's also to do with their size though, I just don't really like the bigger animals in the game. Even the cute horses don't really work for me. So the rhinos, hippos and gorillas are a real none starter.
Rhonda is pretty though, I can definitely see the appeal to those who like her species. I just really prefer the little cute villagers
Good luck in deciding (please don't get rid of maple) ;)

Back