• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading So many DIY's!

Hey, I don't need any of your DIYs, but I do have the following DIYs on your wishlist that you can have for free:
  • Apple umbrella
  • Armor shoes
  • Classic-library wall
  • Fruit wreath
  • Golden gears
  • Golden arowana model
  • Orange umbrella
  • Pear bed
  • Pear wall
  • Scarecrow
  • Tea table

The dark lily wreath is one of the last I ned to complete my non-seasonal diy list (the other one I need is the dark tulip crown)! :O Please let me know what you'll accept to trade for the Dark Lily Wreath! I have a ton of other diys and a few Fall seasonal diys since my town is set to southern hemisphere.

Hey, I don't need any of your DIYs, but I do have the following DIYs on your wishlist that you can have for free:
  • Apple umbrella
  • Armor shoes
  • Classic-library wall
  • Fruit wreath
  • Golden gears
  • Golden arowana model
  • Orange umbrella
  • Pear bed
  • Pear wall
  • Scarecrow
  • Tea table
That would be really kind if you're willing to ! 🥺

The dark lily wreath is one of the last I ned to complete my non-seasonal diy list (the other one I need is the dark tulip crown)! :O Please let me know what you'll accept to trade for the Dark Lily Wreath! I have a ton of other diys and a few Fall seasonal diys since my town is set to southern hemisphere.

Sorry I don't have any flower DIY's ! I am actually in need of them too, I can see the confusion in the writing so I changed the wording now :>

Iron garden bench and log stool for rustic stone wall and backyard lawn?

Sorry I think I might pass on those for the iron garden bench, but I'm willing to trade the log stool for either one :>

Would you be willing to trade the iron garden table and orange dress DIYs for my golden casket DIY?
Sure !

Would you be interested in trading? I have the Ironwood Workbench DIY and am looking for the birdcage.

Would you be interested in trading? I have the Ironwood Workbench DIY and am looking for the birdcage.
Sorry I already have the ironwood workbench ! you may have confused it for the iron worktable :>

Ah shoot, you are absolutely right. My apologies! Are you still looking for the palm tree lamp DIY?
Ah sorry I meant to remove that one I also have it 😅
I saw your post about trading items and was wondering if you'd be willing to trade for the exquisite wall? If that's too much to ask for I think i also have some furniture you can catalog too :>

Ah sorry I meant to remove that one I also have it 😅
I saw your post about trading items and was wondering if you'd be willing to trade for the exquisite wall? If that's too much to ask for I think i also have some furniture you can catalog too :>
I would be glad to trade that for the birdcage DIY! If that sounds good to you too, let's arrange to meet.

Back