• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading So many DIY's!

I'd be interested in trading the hyacinth lamp for the infused water dispenser! and would the terrarium for the lily record player be okay? I accepted a trade for the shell partition earlier but if that falls through i'll let you know!
Sorry I edited my post a little too late but I discovered I already have the terrarium - I was thinking about the hanging one. Can I trade my infused water dispenser for your hyacinth lamp then? And of course if the shell partition falls through I'm happy to trade my lily record player for it. Ty!

Sorry I edited my post a little too late but I discovered I already have the terrarium - I was thinking about the hanging one. Can I trade my infused water dispenser for your hyacinth lamp then? And of course if the shell partition falls through I'm happy to trade my lily record player for it. Ty!

Yep that's totally fine! Just the hyacinth lamp for infused water dispenser then :>

Hey! If you are still open, I would like to purchase these DIYs:
Bamboowall decoration
Shell bed
Shell partion
Tree standee
Irongarden chair
Iron garden bench
Waterpump

DIYs that I can trade:
Pile of zen cushions
Bamboo basket
Knight's helmet
Golden dishes
Wooden low table
Magazine rack
Grass skirt
Wooden bookshelf
Raccoon figure

Sorry to ignore your trade! I was feeling quite overwhelmed so I decided not to add anything more to my plate. My list has gone down a little now though so if you're still interested, i'd be interested in doing my :

Bamboo wall decoration
Tree standee
Iron garden chair
Iron garden bench
Waterpump

For your
Pile of zen cushions
Knight's helmet
Golden dishes
Magazine rack
Racoon figure
?

trade my:
bamboo sphere
ironwood bed
ironwood low table

for your:
bamboo shoot lamp
iron garden bench
tree branch wreath

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in the purple Pansy crown, cool windflower wreath and blue rose wreath. I have bamboo sphere, palm tree lamp, fruit wreath, orange rug, golden seat, golden casket and giant teddy bear diys.

Last edited:
Hey, can I have the diy iron garden bench?
Unfortunately I don’t have any Diys for you that you need, I can craft you some cherry blossom items if you want (for example the umbrella or petal pie)
I can also give you like 6 nmt for the recipe

Hey sorry everyone! My wifi died last night and I wasn't able to respond or change to offline haha;; but if you guys will be on at the same time (2-3am est) today, I should be able to get to you!

I have a dark wooden mosaic wall DIY for you. Free. Let me know if you want it.
That would be really nice if you're willing! thank you 🥺

trade my:
bamboo sphere
ironwood bed
ironwood low table

for your:
bamboo shoot lamp
iron garden bench
tree branch wreath

I recently actually found an ironwood low table so i'd be willing to trade for the bamboo sphere and ironwood bed for two of mine, but if you have any other diy's/add ons, I can trade all 3 :>

Hi I'm interested in the purple Pansy crown, cool windflower wreath and blue rose wreath. I have bamboo sphere, palm tree lamp, fruit wreath, orange rug, golden seat, golden casket and giant teddy bear diys.
Sorry I don't have any of those DIY's, that spoiler is actually of all the wreaths/crowns I need :>

Ironwood low table or ironwood clock for the shell stool?
I'd be willing to do the ironwood clock for the shell stool!

Hey, can I have the diy iron garden bench?
Unfortunately I don’t have any Diys for you that you need, I can craft you some cherry blossom items if you want (for example the umbrella or petal pie)
I can also give you like 6 nmt for the recipe
Hey! I actually got all of the cherry blossom items crafted for me so i'm mostly just looking for the recipes, though i'd maybe be willing to trade for some lamps and the bonsai cuz i've been wanting extra's of those. If you don't have those recipes though that's fine aha, i'd be willing to do the 6NMT I think :>

Back