Giveaway Snowpeople, Campground, Saharah & Other Exclusives! (and three bingo numbers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babydoll106

Princess of Ducks
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
It's been literally years. I kept hoarding exclusives because the idea of selling them to Reese felt wrong. But here we are! You, my fellow players, may now reap the benefits of my weird obsessiveness!

First, basic rules: Please keep to the paths if you want to run, be careful with my flowers and do not take any, do not take any fruit, and be polite.

Aside from that, any items sitting on the ground are FAIR GAME. Furniture, wallpapers, floors, clothes, I think I even have a couple feathers. Feel free to check my shops if you wish, chat with my villagers, etc.
I have three Snowmen and one Snowmam in town; the bingo numbers for today are 8, 33 and 45. Please use them!

Seriously, just take as much as you can. Stuff your inventory, chuck it in the railway station locker, and come back for more. I want this stuff gone, you'll be doing me a huge favour! Throw your friend codes in the comments, and I'll add you & open my gate as quickly as possible.

Closing up to add your friend code, should have the gate open again in a couple mins :)

- Aaaaand open!

Last edited:
Just added Pookah & Cutscene, will add you after this round of visits :p

Anactoria - ready now!

Last edited:
Could I come also? I can wait a bit.

BTW I will be an alt named Grayson.

Last edited:
Just added Pookah & Cutscene, will add you after this round of visits :p

Anactoria - ready now!

Hey, sorry, I didn't see this because I was looking for new posts and not edited ones! Let me know if you're still doing this!

Thank you for the Wi-fi rating, babydoll! I really appreciate it (I also returned the favor lol) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back