Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

hello! i have a small request to ask you, you know that art you make of my mayor? can you make it avatar size ( 100x100 pixel ) and and " bunny friends " on the top? if that's too long you can just write " freinds "? ill pay 18 - 23 bells for it :)

This was as good as I could get it, paint isn't the best for resizing.
Gp77Z7D.png

Could you please draw me a rlly cute/kawaii pug with a pastel blue background behind it xD ill pay 30 tbt

Could you please draw Beau, Kiki, Fang, Fauna, Felicity, Maple, Molly, Pippy, Scoot and Kyle :3 Ill pay 35 tbt or more if youd like wsince theres a lot of villagers

Could you please draw Beau, Kiki, Fang, Fauna, Felicity, Maple, Molly, Pippy, Scoot and Kyle :3 Ill pay 35 tbt or more if youd like wsince theres a lot of villagers

Yeah that's a whole lot of villagers, I'd definitely ask more for that.

Imgur wont let me upload right now, so i'll upload a better quality one when i get home.
Untitled.jpg

Sorry I totally blanked on this, here's the Higher Res file
SZ3ZkJe.png

Last edited:
can you do my mayor in her fall outfit with a bunny on her head?

3OO63jA.jpg

vOnDUPZ.jpg

3vt7CAa.jpg

LfEdhei.jpg

i can do 30-45 tbt?

I can't do a ref because my L key/button is broken.
Description: male mayor with blue hair, Punchy and Merengue sitting under the town tree with me.
Offer: maybe 25?

Hey sorry I didn't post anything, but with the holiday season and work stuff going on I don't think I'll be able to do these requests for a while (haven't even really updated or taken requests for 2 months here) so I changed it to being on hiatus. If you don't mind waiting you can keep the requests up and I can get to them whenever I come off hiatus or get some free time where I have effort to work on them, or you can go ahead and edit them off until I open again. Thanks! <3

Hey sorry I didn't post anything, but with the holiday season and work stuff going on I don't think I'll be able to do these requests for a while (haven't even really updated or taken requests for 2 months here) so I changed it to being on hiatus. If you don't mind waiting you can keep the requests up and I can get to them whenever I come off hiatus or get some free time where I have effort to work on them, or you can go ahead and edit them off until I open again. Thanks! <3

GOOD LUCK with all your stuff!! This time of the year can be enjoyable, but it tends to bleed more into being hectic lol. I hope you finally get some down time and are able to allocate time to yourself! ;v;

Back