Smash Bros Smash signatures

May i please have:

Iggy Koopa, Rosalina, Charizard, Luigi, Villager, and Duck Hunt

thanks in advance.

Could I get Bayonetta (long hair, red) and the Jeanne skin of Bayonetta (red n white)?

Last edited:
Bayonetta (regular like in my profile pic and card), Black Mewtwo and Black/Purple Roy can i also have Black Girl Corrin?

Last edited:
Ooooh looks cool! Would you make one for me too pls

Bayonetta (regular alt.), Mario (regular colors), Peach (regular colors), Zelda (Pink), Duck Hunt Duo (regular colors), Corrin (pink alt.), Lemmy Koopa and Jigglypuff (With the ribboooon <3)

Ktanxbai

Last edited:
Okay, I've been lagging, but I'm about to pop these bad boys out right now.
Stay tuned!!

Also right after Bayonetta, can you add another bayonetta but this time in her Jeanne colors? (White)

Here ya go, Spongeboob!
izsvZHT.png

Could we get Bayonetta (White) and Corrin (Red) added to that?
Thank ya puddin' pop!

Here's the update, my man!
OYCnZTY.png

May i please have:

Iggy Koopa, Rosalina, Charizard, Luigi, Villager, and Duck Hunt

thanks in advance.

wham bam thank you ma'am
eGj6BKv.png

Could I get Bayonetta (long hair, red) and the Jeanne skin of Bayonetta (red n white)?

here's an edit hot n' ready
or0Qwmr.png

Bayonetta (regular like in my profile pic and card), Black Mewtwo and Black/Purple Roy can i also have Black Girl Corrin?

(Hope you mean this by Regular, or else I could change it)
v1qVPMm.png

Ooooh looks cool! Would you make one for me too pls

Bayonetta (regular alt.), Mario (regular colors), Peach (regular colors), Zelda (Pink), Duck Hunt Duo (regular colors), Corrin (pink alt.), Lemmy Koopa and Jigglypuff (With the ribboooon <3)

Ktanxbai

Last but not least..
J63aM3P.png

Just like the previous request, let me know if you want anything edited.

Bumping this up because I love to see all of the heads floating around the site hahaha

This is amazing! Could you do a pink haired Villager, pink Captain Falcon, Falco in red, Jeanne red Bayonetta, and the purple hat Ness?

Oh, me please!
Zero Suit Samus (Black), Bayonetta (Bayonetta 1), Ness (regular)

Back