• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Cpt. Fapton can go **** himself

He takes no skill to be able to put up a fight.

Last edited:
I wanna try captain falcon. I haven't tried using him yet, he seems pretty basic though.

My brother mains Falcon, and he always brags when he beats me.

I kid you not, the FIRST MATCH I HAD EVER PLAYED WITH FALCON, I ALMOST BEAT HIM.

Pretty much all of Falcons moves can KO, so there is always an option for him to kill. Also his dash grab range... nasty

My brother mains Falcon, and he always brags when he beats me.

I kid you not, the FIRST MATCH I HAD EVER PLAYED WITH FALCON, I ALMOST BEAT HIM.

Pretty much all of Falcons moves can KO, so there is always an option for him to kill. Also his dash grab range... nasty

The power has been transferred!

43a.gif

Okay, 1: Whatever happened to that tier list?

2: Does anybody still want to have a Doubles Tourney/a regular Tourney #8?

What tier list. Were we making our own TBT one?
Because Wii Fit Trainer is top 10 and I now have the tourney results to prove it.

I think it was Jav who was thinking about making a tier list of players and skill stuff. I wanted to know because I like challenging the best of the best to get better. :p

I think it was Jav who was thinking about making a tier list of players and skill stuff. I wanted to know because I like challenging the best of the best to get better. :p

That sounds really cool! Hopefully I'll be able to stay away from the bottom though! XD

I'd be in the top 10, right? Along with lovely Ms. Wii Fit Trainer.

oh the 3ds thread got merged with the wii u thread? that works fine by me oh uh who plays Villager here?

Really loving the Wii U version at the moment! I bought a Zero Suit Samus amiibo recently, as well as my Yoshi amiibo from a few months back. The characters I'm using the most are: Lucina, Zero Suit Samus & Captain Falcon.

Really loving the Wii U version at the moment! I bought a Zero Suit Samus amiibo recently, as well as my Yoshi amiibo from a few months back. The characters I'm using the most are: Lucina, Zero Suit Samus & Captain Falcon.

Heheh you wanna have a few zero suit samus rounds later? 8)

I came back from the dead to say that Roy's my boy.

Also to say that I got a Ness amiibo.

Anyone want to go a few rounds sometime?

Back