2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (318) +
will probably be adding to this as i terraform more areas of my island but for now i'm looking for:

- garden bench diy
- iron garden bench diy
- tiny library diy
- dinosaur standee
- stone-lion dog diy
- tall lantern diy
- menu chalkboard (any variation)

prefer to offer nmt/igb or perhaps i can look at your wishlist but tbt available too :)

Last edited:
will probably be adding to this as i terraform more areas of my island but for now i'm looking for:

- garden bench diy
- iron garden bench diy
- 2x blue roses (or more!)
- 2x green mums
- tiny library diy
- dinosaur standee
- stone-lion dog diy
- tall lantern diy
- iron-and-stone fence diy
- menu chalkboard (any variation)

prefer to offer nmt/igb or perhaps i can look at your wishlist but tbt available too :)
I can craft you anything with your materials and bring you green mums and blue roses free! Lmk if you want more than 2 green mums, I have a bunch...

I can craft you anything with your materials and bring you green mums and blue roses free! Lmk if you want more than 2 green mums, I have a bunch...
any amount of green mums would be appreciated! and i only need the iron bench immediately so i can provide the materials for you to craft that :) if you're available now i can open my gates up? thank you so much!!

any amount of green mums would be appreciated! and i only need the iron bench immediately so i can provide the materials for you to craft that :) if you're available now i can open my gates up? thank you so much!!
Yup! I'm ready for the DODO.
And I can craft all items, so feel free to summon me when you decide on more. 😁👍

sorry all I fell asleep just before you posted!
hi! i can sell you the tiny library diy for 2 tbt. :)
hi, tysm but someone else reached out with most of the DIYs I needed!

hello! i can get you all 5 variations of menu boards if you'd like?
hi, that'd be amazing thank you! what would you like in return?

I can get you the dino screen, stone lion dog diy, tall lantern diy for 2 tbt each.
i'd love to grab the dino screen and stone lion dog diy! let me know whenever you're next on and i can send over a dodo :)

Sorry I was away the past day and didn’t have my switch with me. I’m available for the next hour now or I can trade starting in 11 hours!
11 hours from whenever you posted works great haha, dm me when you're on and i can open my gates!
anything in tbt would be appreciated:)
of course! let me know whenever you're around and i'll send over a dodo :)

Back