Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

Hey my older brother wants to enter too. Is that alright? If not, then he'll enter under my sister instead lol. Put him down as "Jerey" and in parenthesis MintSwift so that people know to contact me for his matches ouo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah imma donate 100 bells

omegas are fair counterpicks unless FD was struck but like you said none of that is relevant to a lil ol' online tournament like this

- - - Post Merge - - -

we only need 10 more folks!

Any stage where the ground beneath you moves should not be playable in the tourney, but stages like Smashville would be fine.

you just gotta get more comfortable with stage transformations bruh. you dont have to pick any stage you dont want to play on. I just hate only omega stages.

Ayy can my brother join too? he's Dilgeer on here but he'll be using my Wii-U so whoever's matched with him will need to add my NNID.

I'll join, though I can't partake until next Tuesday, so if round 1 ends before then maybe leave me out? (Because I'll lose in Round 1 :p)
I'll stick two-fiddy for the pot too.

Last edited:
I'm a little worried about the amount of members' relatives wanting to play. Why didn't they just make an account?

I'm a little worried about the amount of members' relatives wanting to play. Why didn't they just make an account?

same here but I'm going to allow it. it seems like they're coming from pretty active board members. If it were someone I wasn't familiar with that only had like 30 posts I would be a bit more hesitant to add them.

;) also can my two twin brothers join? they both main falcon and use the tag AUSTIN 3:16 ;)

Last edited:
Back