• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[COMPLETE] 💌Koi + Renn's Photobooth🧧

okay so I couldn't decide on one finish as always LOL so here's 3 variants - this flat baby pastel one being my fave

IMG-3402.png
FLAT BABY PASTEL ASDGHJKSDFG. idk why but that string of words is sooooo funny to me. these are all GORGEOUS, tysm <333

okay so I couldn't decide on one finish as always LOL so here's 3 variants - this flat baby pastel one being my fave

IMG-3402.png

IMG-3403.png

IMG-3401.png

i love ur character designs and always get a bit carried away hehe, here's a pastel & non pastel version

IMG-3404.png

IMG-3405.png

:eek: 💜 !! k o i , thank you SO much for always drawing my characters! 🙏 I love your work, this is such a cute and awesome piece
You honestly made him look a lot cooler than he is hahaha! I love his pose and the style you went for, thank you so much for your hard work!
:blush:💜

And for the second one I'd like Azula from Avatar the last Airbender.

IMG-3410.png
i haven't seen avatar yet but after reading her backstory v quickly!!! i rly want to 🥺

IMG-3408.png
IMG-3409.png

i wanted to do something rly cool for rep roxieeee - i hope i pulled it off!!! i wanted it to be more pixely but the sketch textures were yummy

♡​

i believe i'm all caught up on the bonus art now, tysm everyone for allowing me to offer fun experimental art styles - i want to add them all to my shop but i think that's too chaotic so i'm gonna sit and think for a long time LOL

IMG-3410.png
i haven't seen avatar yet but after reading her backstory v quickly!!! i rly want to 🥺
loOK AT HER!❤️❤️ I Love it thank you!🥹 (And you definitely should watch it! IMO it's one of the greatest shows of all time! The animated version that is '>.> I've been re-watching it myself lately)

IMG-3408.png
IMG-3409.png

i wanted to do something rly cool for rep roxieeee - i hope i pulled it off!!! i wanted it to be more pixely but the sketch textures were yummy

♡​

i believe i'm all caught up on the bonus art now, tysm everyone for allowing me to offer fun experimental art styles - i want to add them all to my shop but i think that's too chaotic so i'm gonna sit and think for a long time LOL
Holy moley that's so cooool! 🤩 Thank you for once again blessing me with your beautiful art friendo 😌✨

Thank you @Mairmalade and @Corrie -- your praise kept me afloat all day and it's such a good feeling to make art that people enjoy. It always scares me a little to try drawing characters that I don't know well, so I spend a good chunk of time reading wikis or ToyHouse bios for inspo. I'm sure there are artists who can YOLO it but I'm stupidly careful, lol.

@daringred_ I gambled with a little more realism on Lisa, and I wish I hadn't, lol. I really wanted to get her right because the green eyes and black hair combo is very close to my heart ("Jadetine" is a character with this aesthetic). I'll have to take a step back and figure out what I want from this. Thank you so much for lending me your character for practice.

1710682521957.png

@daringred_ I gambled with a little more realism on Lisa, and I wish I hadn't, lol. I really wanted to get her right because the green eyes and black hair combo is very close to my heart ("Jadetine" is a character with this aesthetic). I'll have to take a step back and figure out what I want from this. Thank you so much for lending me your character for practice.

you might wish you hadn't, but i'm in awe personally 🤩 i've been staring at this for like ten minutes already and will continue to do so !! she looks GORGEOUS here, holy hell. i'm literally in love with it.

I know there's quite a lot on your plates already, but if possible I'd love to place an order! Do let me know if it's not doable though, I totally understand :)

58009708_3KDZ3xtyz.png

66718433_6JpIkeqNHYQ4Hsn.png

Madou's a very busy and tired office worker. He's a little on the serious side and has 2 moles (one under his left eye and another under his lip). He also wears a single rectangle drop earring on his left ear. His hair tie is made of little demon wings.

29479348_xDNzD2rvGmDzGAf.png

30592420_N7wfYlv6wC6T54Q.png

75691097_Jtol8ohM0.png

Yasunori is a friendly owl yokai who is in tune with nature and animals. He is a traveling herbalist who helps those in need with natural remedies. He has a few markings under his eyes and a single ear piercing. Feel free to omit any small details of course! Also, owls do not have to be included.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! 💜
First up is Madou! I started rendering and had to slap myself to stop, but I have a weak spot for suits...

Last edited:
First up is Madou! I started rendering and had to slap myself to stop, but I have a weak spot for suits...

Oooh!! Thank you so much for drawing him, I love it! I love the details and the shading on him! 💜 :blush: Thank you so much as always for your hard work 🙏

I know there's quite a lot on your plates already, but if possible I'd love to place an order! Do let me know if it's not doable though, I totally understand :)

58009708_3KDZ3xtyz.png

66718433_6JpIkeqNHYQ4Hsn.png

Madou's a very busy and tired office worker. He's a little on the serious side and has 2 moles (one under his left eye and another under his lip). He also wears a single rectangle drop earring on his left ear. His hair tie is made of little demon wings.

29479348_xDNzD2rvGmDzGAf.png

30592420_N7wfYlv6wC6T54Q.png

75691097_Jtol8ohM0.png

Yasunori is a friendly owl yokai who is in tune with nature and animals. He is a traveling herbalist who helps those in need with natural remedies. He has a few markings under his eyes and a single ear piercing. Feel free to omit any small details of course! Also, owls do not have to be included.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! 💜

Yasunori seems like a sweet yokai-- I'm really impressed with your costuming as well as the character design! The details are so aesthetic. @Hatori I'll have to circle back to attempt a full body on one of you OC's one of these days... maybe after I decide on whether to give up on line art... XD

Yasunori seems like a sweet yokai-- I'm really impressed with your costuming as well as the character design! The details are so aesthetic. @Hatori I'll have to circle back to attempt a full body on one of you OC's one of these days... maybe after I decide on whether to give up on line art... XD

Ohh thank you so much again, Renn!! He looks so serene and peaceful - I love it! Thank you as always for your hard work! 🙏 :blush: 💜 and no worries, I know that feeling;; I appreciate your beautiful work!! ✨💜

I would love to request two drawings if you have the time/energy 🫣 we must serve our envelope overlords.
View attachment 536642I'd like my rep for the first one in this kind of outfit.
And for the second one I'd like Azula from Avatar the last Airbender. View attachment 536648
I made the assumption that the eyes were green on this rep, but if not, lmk and I can fiddle with the colors. XD @Newbiemayor

I made the assumption that the eyes were green on this rep, but if not, lmk and I can fiddle with the colors. XD @Newbiemayor

It looks absolutely amazing!! And I just love the shading of the hair specifically. Thank you so much for drawing her!❤️
And yes the eyes are indeed green albeit a slightly darker shade but don't worry about changing it because it looks beautiful anyway!

I would love to request two drawings if you have the time/energy 🫣 we must serve our envelope overlords.
View attachment 536642I'd like my rep for the first one in this kind of outfit.
And for the second one I'd like Azula from Avatar the last Airbender. View attachment 536648

I have so many words and I can't possibly do her justice, but Azula is absolutely the best villain ever. DANG, I will have to do an official fanart soon. SUCH A GREAT SERIES.

I have so many words and I can't possibly do her justice, but Azula is absolutely the best villain ever. DANG, I will have to do an official fanart soon. SUCH A GREAT SERIES.
YES! It looks great, thank you! Atla is the best❤️ Now to stare at this for a few hours >.>♡

Back