• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[COMPLETE] 💌Koi + Renn's Photobooth🧧

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
Hello and welcome to our (Koi + Renn's) pop-up shop featuring rough-color sketches in the format of idol photocards. Examples:
1707975785456.png

💕 Price: 86 tbt each

💕 Goal: Earn enough to circulate more red envelopes!

💕 Closing: The shop will close at the end of the LNY event: Feb 24.

💕 What Renn can / cannot draw:​
  • portraits only​
  • preferably not chibis or animal characters -- gijinka OK​
  • any gender accepted​
  • keep it PG-13​
  • happy to make fanart, OC art, whoever you love!​
1708276330706.png

Anybody who orders more than 1 (or pays 172+ tbt) will receive a bonus artwork from Koi.

CustomerArt StatusPayment Status
Yanrima~DONEPaid
CorrieDONEPaid
KitsuragiDONEPaid
DaringredDONEPaid
AntonioDONEPaid
boringDONEPaid
Meri - ShiratsukiDONEPaid
Meri - Akuro **BONUSDONEPaid
MairmaladeDONEPaid
xlisapisa - PopuriDONEPaid
xlisapisa - 2nd **BONUSDONEPaid
Vernal LapinDONEPaid
jinyDONEPaid
ZeldaCrossing64DONEPaid
Mairmalade - Ryuunosuke (BSD) **BONUSDONEPaid
daringed **BONUSDONEPaid
Hatori - MadouDONEPaid
Hatori - Yasunori **BONUSDONEPaid
Newbiemayor - Island repDONEPaid
Newbiemayor - Azula **BONUSDONEPaid
Firesquids - Mayor 1DONEPaid
Firesquids - Mayor 2 **BONUSDONEPaid
AericellMaybe Ping---
Mimi CheemsMaybe Ping---

Completed Headshots:

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to order one if you don't mind!
Preferably, my usual artist-sona character in this outfit. Thank you!
sonarefsheet.png

View attachment 536151
Thanks for being first! Haha, is she using a magical pen tablet to make art? Gosh, I wish my setup looked like that-- how cute would it be to have a magical girl series / skins for your art setup?

I've decided that the rough color isn't that much longer of an effort, so I will offer it to everyone. :)

Thanks for being first! Haha, is she using a magical pen tablet to make art? Gosh, I wish my setup looked like that-- how cute would it be to have a magical girl series / skins for your art setup?

I've decided that the rough color isn't that much longer of an effort, so I will offer it to everyone. :)
Tysm for accepting, I'll send you 86 tbt right away! 🤩

I'd adore one of these for my island rep. Just let me know, no worries at all if you don't really have the time :)

Renn you are doing the lord's work this event and I hope you know that 🙏
I don't want to sound like I'm plotting anything ridiculous LOL, but is there a max limit per person/at a time?

Renn you are doing the lord's work this event and I hope you know that 🙏
I don't want to sound like I'm plotting anything ridiculous LOL, but is there a max limit per person/at a time?
Uhhhh, I was gonna cap it at 8 slots to start-- there are 2 left right now if you wanna take them. ;)

Uhhhh, I was gonna cap it at 8 slots to start-- there are 2 left right now if you wanna take them. ;)
omg GLADLY 👀
Shiratsuki from Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani in his nine-tailed form! he literally only appears like this for one (1) single line in the entire game and I have never gotten over that heartbreak
He's friendly and good-natured, albeit sometimes a little too carefree, but he's still responsible when the situation calls for it. Also he talks like an old man
Shiratsuki 2.jpg
AND also Akuro from the same game please! ;v; He's a sweet, gentle, and refined oni with a motherly streak.
Akuro 2.jpg
Thank you so much for doing this! ;w;

View attachment 536151
So I wanna come back to this OC and her gorgeous star cape for sure... but this is my "gotta-go-fast" shop, so I have to deliver this now. 🙏 YEET

IMG_5197.jpeg

Last edited:
EXCUSE ME. HOLY CRAP!! She looks so bad ass and pretty in this style!! LOVE IT! and LOL def girl boss vibes ahahhaa. Thank you so much!! <3

Edit: Also LOOOVE the hat choice!! I'm stealing that hat idea for her!
lol I stole it from one of your references ages ago:
1708031847410.png

Nice new haircut and cool art as always! So here's a picture of the reaction (she's holding the mirror.) 😂
View attachment 536216
LOL I laughed so loud at her "wow." that I scared my children XD
I struggled with the rounded bangs in the style I was attempting, so she gets a new haircut just for the idol card. Thanks for visiting my salon 😅

Back