• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Sleek Series (also cataloging)

I can let you catalog all that stuff for say 25k? I just need a few minutes advance notice to get that ready and whatnot, but after that I should be ready to go with ordering those items. I'll go ahead and add your friend code. Hopefully, we won't have any screwups with this order, because this is something I'll likely have an issue with, it's not a problem at all, I'll just go ahead and add your friend code as well. It's not going to take too long, but right now I'll go ahead and boot up my system, wait for it to connect to my friend list, and then all this other crap and yada yada yada, now I'll go and boot up Animal Crossing: New Leaf so that I can boot up my mayor file! I'll time travel to 4 p m, then I'll go ahead and empty my mailbox, then my letters, then I'll make a dash north toward Main Street. Then I'll go ahead and enter the Nook store, where I will order the items for you. And all this time I've been explaining this, yeah I should get on that now. Last step though is to order the items and then time travel past 5. Then I go from there and make sure all the items are good and then we trade.

Last edited:
okay! added you. can you open your gates?[/QUOTE Yeah sure lemme get the items. As I said earlier, I need to time travel to 4 p m, I'll go ahead and empty my mailbox, then my letters, then make a dash north toward Main Street. Then I'll enter the Nook store, where I will order the items for you. Last step though is to order the items and then time travel past 5. Then I go from there and make sure all the items are good and then we trade. I deleted a few things to try to make it seem present tense, but yeah that is basically my entire checklist when it comes to stuff like orders like this. I'm getting the items now, but yeah just have me added now and we will be all set to trade. That's just how it works, so um yeah if you could just do that and save me some time I'd appreciate that. I'll head off for now, I'll post back in here when I have the items secured in my pockets and I'm unloading them so that you can pick them off of of TH train station ground. That's all I have to say for now, I'll be back later I guess to see how this has been going.

Last edited:
Almost, I made a small screwup and I'm going to try and fix it now. I just need to correct that, then I'm willing to trade and we will be all set to go with that. Thanks so much once again for doing that, I really appreciate that you're patient with this and that you're not really pressuring me into anything like that because I made a small mistake. I accidentally ordered the wrong item, so I have to go back in time in the game Animal Crossing: New Leaf, load up the mayor again, then head back to Main St. Then I have to go through the other stuff and whatnot and then I have to leave that, save, and then reload, and then time travel to five p.m., get the items out of my mailbox, and then replace the incorrect item with the correct one. It's not a simple process, it actually is though, it's not so much complicated as it is that it just eats up tons and tons of time and that's what is so frustrating about that. But that's okay, because I agreed to this and I'm willing to help here. I'm doing that sequence of events that I planned out earlier in this post right now. Will keep you posted on that. See ya.

Last edited:
well when you're ready open your gates ok?[/QUOTE Gates open. Please come over to my town when you can. I was going to write something but then my tablet literally erased the entirety of my post because there was this god damn undo button, but anyways, if we disconnect, as in, you get a screen with Resetti on it and you don't see your mayor or whatever file that you're using to trade with me, I need you to go and immediately go to Porter and check for the open gates. I'll open my gates as soon as that happens, if that does happen at all. Just letting you know that, because I may or may not forget to post here and I wanted to quickly cover that because I don't want there to be any issue when we trade. Anyways, I have all of the items right outside of the entrance, and then we'll be all good to go from there. I will not be leading you there, if you need to use the ABD, it's off to the left of main st. That's all I have to say on this topic for now, I'll post back here if there are any issues, otherwise this should be my last post here. But see you around, I guess.

Last edited:
Back