• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Skye the Wolf

cheddarcat

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
For those who remember, I had a glitched game with an invisible house but refused to delete my town. I got a new game card and am looking to sell Skye who is in my new town. I am looking to sell her if anyone is interested. If I don't get any bids on her in a few hours I will void her.

Starting bid must be 3 mil, with 500K increases. Auto buyout at 10mil for the first person to offer it. If there is interest shown, this will end once I wake up tomorrow probably around 1pm central time. If there is no interest I will void her!

Lol why would you want skye to move out? She's adorable ^.^ I just don't have the money lol.

Lmao she won't move out from mine too -_- I need space for my dreamies so I'm trying to get her out :|

I'd love to have her, but 3mil would wipe me out. I'll just watch from the sidelines and hope she finds a good home. I won't be on until around 3pm tomorrow, so I'll miss all the fun anyway.

i'll take her! I don't have much money though, (shes the last dreamie i need to get)

I dont have that much money but what are your dream villagers?

This is ending right now for Fear! Sorry I meant to end it yesterday but but got invaded with people! I will pm you Fear.

Back