Selling Skye the Wolf

cheddarcat

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
For those who remember, I had a glitched game with an invisible house but refused to delete my town. I got a new game card and am looking to sell Skye who is in my new town. I am looking to sell her if anyone is interested. If I don't get any bids on her in a few hours I will void her.

Starting bid must be 3 mil, with 500K increases. Auto buyout at 10mil for the first person to offer it. If there is interest shown, this will end once I wake up tomorrow probably around 1pm central time. If there is no interest I will void her!

Lol why would you want skye to move out? She's adorable ^.^ I just don't have the money lol.

Lmao she won't move out from mine too -_- I need space for my dreamies so I'm trying to get her out :|

I'd love to have her, but 3mil would wipe me out. I'll just watch from the sidelines and hope she finds a good home. I won't be on until around 3pm tomorrow, so I'll miss all the fun anyway.

i'll take her! I don't have much money though, (shes the last dreamie i need to get)

I dont have that much money but what are your dream villagers?

This is ending right now for Fear! Sorry I meant to end it yesterday but but got invaded with people! I will pm you Fear.

Back