• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling skye, melba, stitches, agnes, maple [OUT: DRIFT] [IN: MAPLE] [BOXES: MELBA]

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
Feedback
100% (135) +
hi, i wanted to make this thread now as i'm currently tting to get one (and eventually all) of these villagers to move out. agnes and drift are my 2 starters, whereas skye, melba and stitches have come from mystery islands, so they're safe to take.

if anyone's interested, i'm looking for:
  • nook miles tickets (pls no lowballs on skye/melba/stitches/maple)
  • marshal, muffy, tybalt, judy, raymond (no amiibos, natural move in and out only)
  • the tbt collectibles listed in my signature
  • ^ tbt bells as well
i guess this could be considered a mini cycling thread? but with limited villagers?? anyway -

1587253195408.png
SKYE : c/o 20 nmt, not in boxes
1587253252714.png
MELBA : c/o 10 nmt + 1.5 mil, in boxes
1587253345063.png
STITCHES : c/o 20 nmt, not in boxes
1587264138812.png
MAPLE : no offers, not in boxes
1587253394202.png
AGNES : no offers, not in boxes
1587253433407.png
DRIFT : no offers
MOVED OUT

Last edited:
Would you take any bells for Melba?
Post automatically merged:

Actually I can do 5 nmt for Melba if possible along with 1 Million bells!

Actually I can do 5 nmt for Melba if possible along with 1 Million bells!
i'd prefer only nook miles tickets (and a good amount of them) but i'll consider your offer like i would any other!

drift is now in boxes! he will be voided if he gets no offers within 30 mins, but i will be advertising him on other sites too

edit: drift moved out

melba has requested to move out and is ready to leave, so if anyone else wants to offer on her now's the time (desperate for nmts hint wink)

Last edited:
Back