• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

sk8er boi (or gurl)

Acruoxil

Bells
Blue Rocket Pop
Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Not to be confused with the Avril Lavigne song! :rolleyes:

So people, do you skate, ice skate or roller skate?

I can roller skate pretty well, but I am very out of practice! Ice skating rings aren't available around here, and I don't have a skateboard Dx as much as I'd love to skateboard.

Lol that song is so bad :rolleyes:

And not really, the least ice skating... I tried some years ago and I was so bad lel.

I used to be on my city's roller derby team, but then I got too lazy.

I'm the same as Lixx. I can skateboard but I don't know how to do any tricks. xD

/cringes at that spelling of skater/

but anyway I never learned how to skate at all, though I always wanted to learn how to skateboard but I feel like I'm too old to learn now. :c​

Last edited:
I know how to roller skate with roller blades pretty well. I can't ice skate for my life though. Nor do I want to learn. It looks painful falling compared to roller skating. Skateboarding I kind of tried doing when I was younger. I basically could only stand and turn on the board. I couldn't do any tricks.

I tend to Rollerblade in my spare time. I'm usually busy a lot now, so I don't have enough time to go out and skate. But it sure is fun :)

I used to skate pretty casually back in the day just cruisin.
I'll get the old wood out every few days now.

c u later boi

i love ice skating~ Im just not the best ice skater haha. roller skating is nice too c: i can't skateboard though ;-;

Last edited:
I used to rollerblade in elementary school since I would spend most of my time outside when my dad cleaned the cars. We lived in an apartment so our garage was outside and there was a lot of space to play around. I want to start again but I feel awkward whenever I got outside especially since I never interact with any of my neighbors and they're usually outside.
I've been ice skating like once for a friend's birthday and it was horrible. I held on to the railing the whole time. It just seemed more painful to fall then compared to rollerblading

Back