• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Simple Wooden Fence DIY

Megan Rose

Bells
I've been looking for the simple wooden fence recipe for days and I'm starting to get impatient. If anyone has the recipe in their nook miles, I'd be willing to go to your island and pay the amount!

I've been looking for the simple wooden fence recipe for days and I'm starting to get impatient. If anyone has the recipe in their nook miles, I'd be willing to go to your island and pay the amount!
I haven't got a spare recipe, but I do have 50 pieces of the simple wooden fence, if you would like them free of charge, that could start you off and hopefully you will find the recipe soon. :)

i have the simple wooden fence diy. you can have it for free.
Omg that would be awesome!
Post automatically merged:

I haven't got a spare recipe, but I do have 50 pieces of the simple wooden fence, if you would like them free of charge, that could start you off and hopefully you will find the recipe soon. :)
That would be great! Can I come to your island and get it?

I'm available aswell if you are @Megan Rose. 😀. If you're not send me a message when you're online, I'll be on and off the forum so hopefully we will catch each other. 👍

I'm available aswell if you are @Megan Rose. 😀. If you're not send me a message when you're online, I'll be on and off the forum so hopefully we will catch each other. 👍
I am available all day today if you’re going to be on.

I am available all day today.

I am available all day today if you’re going to be on.

I am available all day today.
I haven’t figured out how to turn on notifications so that’s why I didn’t see your response till now.

Back