Signatures & GFX & Things // PWYW in TBT // tentatively open?

Mikaiah

🌸
Bells
Island
Xanthye
Purple Feather
Light Blue Balloon
Cool Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (130) +
yVESJT8.png

Welp, at the encouragement (mostly threats) of a few users here, I guess I'll test the waters here again. im sorry for taking your business teddy ace marvel but i probably won't get any anyways

Hi, I'm Mikaiah. I like mixing fonts (especially ones that don't look good together, please yell at me if I do this to you) and I hate Comic Sans with a passion. I'm also very sarcastic at times so please let me know if I offend you and I'll lay it off

I can do a few different styles of signatures or shop headers, but I'm pretty particular about certain things, so try to read thoroughly.
Going to offer these as PWYW for now, I don't have speed guarantees so please pay once it's done and you're happy.

I don't play ACNH as much as I used to, so don't have a ton of use for items there. Thus, I'm accepting TBT so I can save up and throw them at someone else for a sidebar png.

Default size is 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall for the rectangular signatures, make sure to request a different size if you want a different size!

Style 1 - anime/gfx style signature
Requests for these usually work best when you give me a loose idea of what you want (ie. "Hatsune Miku with lots of pink and white" or "Star Guardian Poppy with darker colors and some stars") rather than getting to specific about it. You can provide images if you'd like.
I've tried very hard in the past to be able to fit things like villager sprites onto these, but the style really just does not work out at all.
I'm rusty at these, but I'm open to making edits if you'd like!

Examples here:
I can do simple animations (ie. rain falling, text fading in/out, etc.) for higher offers. (50+ TBT)
I can also do stuff like overlaying gifs on top or whatnot, if you have anything specific you want, just try to let me know.

Code:
What would you like on the signature?
Color Theme:
Text:
Other requests and things:
Offer:

Style 2 - typography shop header or signature
I do typography posters like this, but can adapt the style to a signature or a shop header. These will be plain, with vector graphics (drawn by yours truly, so please don't request anything too complex LOL) and a textured background if requested.

I might be able to fit villager sprites onto these, especially if you want lighter colors (the sprites will show up much nicer here) and pixel-style graphics (provided by you, I won't be drawing them) on a plain background. Minimum 80+ TBT offer please.
I can also fit graphics drawn by other TBT users into this type of signature, but they should have a transparent background.

Code:
Text/Main Focus/Other:
Color Theme/Palette:
Other requests and things:
Offer:

Style 3 - TBT style animated signature (minimum offer 45+ TBT) idk what to call these, tbh.
I don't have a ton of experience doing these types of signatures, but I can definitely accommodate them.
But you could also go to Teddy's Ace Marvel's Shop and probably get a 1000x better experience than here LOL. please go to him, his signatures are better than mine

I'll make my signatures 200px tall (the width will depend on the shape)

Please leave off a field if you would like an item left off (ie. if you don't have any dreamies or don't want your native fruit/flower, just don't include it!)
Code:
Character Name:
Island Name:
Native Fruit:
Native Flower:
Villagers:
Background:
Silhouette/Shape:
Other Requests/Notes:
Offer:

minimum offer with villagers: 65+ TBT

Last edited:
I still have no idea if anyone wants anything like this, but here you go, I suppose.

gonna be editing and placing more examples and things in this post because my forms keep getting messed up. (they got messed up again anyways ASDF)

I can normally do gfx signatures quickly (less than an hour per piece) so offer accordingly if you want haha.
I'll probably be squeezing these in between my normal commissions, which you can see here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...gs-open-now-with-icons-tbt-rlc-trades.547491/

I'm keeping these threads separate because I offer very different things in each, and it's easier for me to track this way... sorry for cluttering up the Museum @_@

Last edited:
What would you like on the signature? this bb: click
Color Theme: PINK CRISPY AND SPARKLY
Text: 「イベント、来てください!」
Other requests and things: 400x130 px pls, would also like a thin black pixel border on it
Offer: 200 tbt

pls.... bring gfx back to tbt

What would you like on the signature? this bb: click
Color Theme: PINK CRISPY AND SPARKLY
Text: 「イベント、来てください!」
Other requests and things: 400x130 px pls, would also like a thin black pixel border on it
Offer: 200 tbt

pls.... bring gfx back to tbt
Mx5e6Y3.png

so instead of drawing or working like i'm *supposed* to with an outstanding request lol
i did this.

Congrats on opening, I'm really happy when other signature makers open stores. :) Best of luck!

This is non sense! I'm very happy for you.
thank youuu lol it was only half a joke i love your sigs *o*

sleepy bump, I'll be closing down my art commissions temporarily next week but I'll keep these open in case anyone is interested c:

Gfx is something I'm just starting to get into, and yours are really pretty and really well made, would you mind doing one for me like this one?

Background:
(x) with this character (x)
Text: Acting on an impulse? Hmm... Never
Text: Let music fire up your spirit
Text: Always one step ahead of you
Other Requests/Notes: Feel free to do as you please with the composition and effects. :)
Offer: 200 tbt, if it's too low, I'll save some more.

Gfx is something I'm just starting to get into, and yours are really pretty and really well made, would you mind doing one for me like this one?

Background:
Text: Acting on an impulse? Hmm... Never
Text: Let music fire up your spirit
Text: Always one step ahead of you
Other Requests/Notes: Feel free to do as you please with the composition and effects. :)
Offer: 200 tbt, if it's too low, I'll save some more.
sure! and the offer is fine, I'll get to work on them.

Do you want the files separately or do you want them to work as a set? :)
and i'm glad you like my work >///<

sure! and the offer is fine, I'll get to work on them.

Do you want the files separately or do you want them to work as a set? :)
and i'm glad you like my work >///<

Really liked your composition of the 3 together, if possible. :)

great! in that case I should be able to finish it by Wednesday, most likely earlier depending on how work goes :)
Take as long as you need, no hurries. :) You inspired me so much to try Gfx, I will keep practicing.

Take as long as you need, no hurries. :) You inspired me so much to try Gfx, I will keep practicing.
hiya!
here's a version 1 of your request, let me know if you're happy with it or if you want any changes!
I did a lot of color correction on the backgrounds to color match them slightly better, if you don't want them so desaturated I can do some more edits, haha.
I can also provide the signatures separately.

Zxgw5Jd.png

edit: here's a version with a bit less lighting:
PQMGYOA.png

So pretty and well made!! I love it so much! I will always cherish it!
It's okay as it is, don't want to make you work extra.
Thank you very much! My idea is to create more Oc, so I will def commission again when I have them. :)

So pretty and well made!! I love it so much! I will always cherish it!
It's okay as it is, don't want to make you work extra.
Thank you very much! My idea is to create more Oc, so I will def commission again when I have them. :)
yay, I'm glad you like them ^o^
looking forward to more requests from you & from others too \o/

Back