Should i be annoyed about this?

lenoreluna

Bells
Is anyone else OCD (I actually have OCD) about their nook miles achievements? I just got the 200 furniture crafted achievement because I am such a resource hoarder and hate wasting resources on furniture I don't need. Plus it took me forever to get recipes I wanted so I had friends making all the stuff I wanted/needed and then would customize it from there (hit 100 customized items back in June). I guess I do buy a lot of my items as well (cypress trees, garden lanterns, etc). It seems so odd though that I got the 50 furniture made achievement on March 30th and didn't hit my 200th one until today (12/16). I feel like this shouldn't bother me but it kinda does...

Is anyone else OCD (I actually have OCD) about their nook miles achievements? I just got the 200 furniture crafted achievement because I am such a resource hoarder and hate wasting resources on furniture I don't need. Plus it took me forever to get recipes I wanted so I had friends making all the stuff I wanted/needed and then would customize it from there (hit 100 customized items back in June). I guess I do buy a lot of my items as well (cypress trees, garden lanterns, etc). It seems so odd though that I got the 50 furniture made achievement on March 30th and didn't hit my 200th one until today (12/16). I feel like this shouldn't bother me but it kinda does...
Oh yeah definitely me and I time travel and was so cautious and would go back to certain days just to get my achievements done. Some of them got messed up like 1. 3/6 2. 5/7 3. 1/10 and it’s so frustrating 😣 I have severe ocd

Oh yeah definitely me and I time travel and was so cautious and would go back to certain days just to get my achievements done. Some of them got messed up like 1. 3/6 2. 5/7 3. 1/10 and it’s so frustrating 😣 I have severe ocd
Omg that would drive me crazy! At least mine are in chronological order. I'm just slow at deciding what I want to do with my island and don't like building stuff unless I need it. Gathering resources is soooooooooo boring!

Omg that would drive me crazy! At least mine are in chronological order. I'm just slow at deciding what I want to do with my island and don't like building stuff unless I need it. Gathering resources is soooooooooo boring!
Oh yeah resource gathering is awfulllll! It literally pains me sometimes!

Oh yeah resource gathering is awfulllll! It literally pains me sometimes!
It's the worst! More boring than balloon or villager hunting! That's why I never built things unless I knew I was going to use them and I got this achievement so late. Plus storage space was a huge problem until a few weeks ago

It's the worst! More boring than balloon or villager hunting! That's why I never built things unless I knew I was going to use them and I got this achievement so late. Plus storage space was a huge problem until a few weeks ago
That’s the beauty of trading! 🤩😂

If you've got the document stack and scattered papers DIYs, you can grind out the furniture crafting achievements. I believe the document stack is one of the table items at Nook's Cranny, so you can fill up your inventory if they get it in stock to make it go a bit quicker, too.

I can definitely understand being bothered by the dates being so far apart, I wish they just wouldn't tell you the date you achieved them. Personally I dye my tools before they break, so I'll probably never get the breaking tools one unless I grind for them months after breaking the first few in the beginning. The dates definitely give you some of that FOMO anxiety, or moreso not achieving things fast enough.

Back