• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway SHANNICE'S RAFFLE!! 10 TBT TO ENTER!! WIN EVERY TIME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys. I've been extremely busy with coursework etc. And I've also had to go to hospital because I was very very ill but I'm back! :) I'll announce the winners once i have a spare minute or two! Thank you everyone ♡

Sorry guys. I've been extremely busy with coursework etc. And I've also had to go to hospital because I was very very ill but I'm back! :) I'll announce the winners once i have a spare minute or two! Thank you everyone ♡

Oh sorry to hear. Hope you're feeling better! Please take your time. <3

Eeeep! I'm so excited! I hope you feel better :3 Good luck everyone! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD we replied at the same time. Good luck! ♡

Last edited:

Aw, I'm so sorry about that! Here's hoping you're feeling better. :D Like the others said, take your time!

I hate to be pushy, but it would be really nice to know whats going on, as its been a week since the raffle ended and youve been participating in other sales/trades and prioritizing them while holding onto everyone who entered TBT and not giving us any results. If possible, I would prefer to have my TBT back at this point. I entered twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back