Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

KP is 1 kill for every two mafia, rounded up on tbt. So if there are four/three mafia they have 2 kills per night, and if it's one or two they have one. There's at least 3 based on the number of players, so I'm not about to assume that was a vig kill. I'm not discounting it, but where did their other kill go? They would have doubled up on you if you were the only one they actually went after.

They wouldn't have known that Kat was a BP, so they wouldn't have known that they needed to place two hits on a player. Since there probably is a two KP and noone has cced Kat on this, I'm inclined to think that Kat is proven. I'm also thinking that that means that the more active players are maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, that makes sense. I don't think they went after me twice because since you'd think I'd be dead today since I have two lives, not one life that can withstand two bullets (unless it works like a BP vest?)

Say a Veteran was shot twice when they still had both lives. Would the Veteran die?

I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as BP. Unless it's a different intrpretation of tge role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could we please not use incog mode?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure that's you Forek
pls stahp

Like I said earlier, I have literally no free time on monday and barely any today. Dad we both know I can easily control the chat as either alignment and that being inactive for me isn't a tell, it simply just means I don't have time. I'm going to address things chronologically as I have time. I should have enough time to address everything within the next 4 hours.

There's no pressure to sacrifice your schedule like that, it's a 48 hour day after all.

I saw LaBelleFleur briefly glancing at the thread for a moment - makes me have qt suspicions. :)
I've been out all day and glanced in briefly here and there. Meant to read through everything thoroughly tonight, but decided to work out for the first time in several years first, and now I am literally a puddle of jelly on the floor, so. Expect something from me either really late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Why don't you think looking into the kills last night could help at all? Seeing into the murderer's thought process has ought to put us closer to matching it with the various play styles people have in this game, which could be vital evidence.

Also, why would scum do PB a favor like that? It'd make more sense to focus more on the game at hand rather than some outside-of-game requests. You don't win by doing favors at the expense of yourself. Idk about you guys, but that kill seemed to have killed off a big topic of discussion mafia would have likely harped on today.
These are the following reasons which could have contributed to mafia making a pillow kill:
a) Pillow was red-reading a mafia.
b) Pillow wasn't red-reading a mafia and mafia killed pillow to cast suspicion on pillow's red reads.
c) Mafia was townreading Pillow, and wanted to look good post flip.
d) Mafia was red-reading pillow and wanted to make it appear as if someone died that they were red reading creating a contraction to the possibility of them being mafia. (Ex. they wouldn't kill their red-read)
e) Pillow was killed because they requested it.
f) Pillow was killed because mafia blue read them.
g) Pillow was killed because Pillow is good friends/knows the ins and outs of a member of the mafia team.
h) Pillow was killed because mafia wanted to make it seem like a friend of pillows was on the mafia team.
i) Pillow was killed because a mafia genuinely thought they were towny and that they'd wind up being too hard to lynch along the way. (Despite the present read)
j) Other

Due to this, there isn't any real reason to talk about it. Sure, we could mudsling and try and poe the most likely outcome, but there's nothing stopping mafia coming up with really solid logic using assumptions either. If a type of scumhunting has assumptions this large in it then you're going to spend more time spinning in circles since at least 3 what-ifs are required to even start thinking about it.

If I give it much thought, mafia probably didn't kill pillow because of the request. Then again, does it really matter?

And yeah, I agree, as the player pool gets smaller and we start to know some of the mafia team due to flips early kills are incredibly useful information.
While it is going to be useful later, there's no point attempting to dismantle the wifom we're looking at right now. I'm more interested in figuring out the content and pushes we're dealing with from the days.

Blu Rose has replaced Laurenx.

@Sarasa, if a veteran got hit twice in one night and only had 2 lives they would die.

-I think there's a reason Sarasa was chosen among the experienced as the night 1 kill and that pillow bunny was potentially the second kill thrown in for the sake of confusion - why her and not another more experienced player? I think there is definitely somebody with experience on the mafia team, and my highest suspects due to my guess that they know Sarasa the most is that it could be Endless or Enderwiggin. I'm just assuming they're coming from the same place though and coming here for mafia (Endless, then Sarasa, then Enderwiggin).
This hypothesis would be viable albeit weak if it weren't for the fact that, prior to meeting on this site, I've never played with SarasaKat before. I do agree that there's most likely a reasonably experienced/good player on the mafia team. That doesn't really narrow down much though.

Endless has made the excuse that they're busy irl and not posting much, but I'm not buying that they'll at least thoughtfully skim the game before they post and address multiple things at a time, but recently a lot is going on that I'd expect Endless to comment on, but he's not doing it. Furthermore, the idea that Endless is maf and is repeating their Bravely Default play is one that has already been shut down, I mean why would an experienced player repeat their most recent mafia play as mafia when they've had so few games on this site in particular? There's wine potential here. Lastly, I found it odd that he said we should focus on those who didn't follow the Dolby bandwagon, because like Tom said, that's just 2 people and one of them was himself voting for me under the reasons of baiting commentary surrounding that, leaving the very vulnerable Runeraider as the one Endless is telling us to focus on.
OKAY, First of all, I have skimmed the game a couple of times. I haven't had the time to post though. Additionally, using wifom as a logic for a read is kind of humourous considering the terminology's origins. (It's literally the inability to figure something out based on the situation.) Finally, - and this ones a doozer - I said that out of the votes, the ones that we should focus on were those off wagon since the wagon was air tight. However, I never said anything about lynching Rune. In fact, had if I had inferred that, that would have been reason to red read me.

-With the guess that there's somebody experienced on the team, and after grilling him in the exchanges we had last night and taking a day to think about his reactions and what he posted after pillow's death, I actually don't think that Runeraider is mafia at the moment - they're very vulnerable to a lynch today because Sarasa the uncounterclaimed vig is picking up with grilling Rune, and the other reason I don't suspect he's maf is because if he was on mafia's team they wouldn't let him go around posting like he has recently, practically setting himself up for suspicion at points.
This is more or less the same logic I townread him for earlier.

My current townreads are Sarasa, Runeraider, Crys, and Tom.
Can't remember you outlining your Tom townread, I'd love to hear your reasoning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: , if I had inferred that (No had on the beginning)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The amount of mafia in any given forum mafia game is roughly <playernum>/3. 15/3 = 3.75

We're either dealing with (more likely) 4 mafia or (less likely) 3 mafia. Cheers.

I'm finished reading up. I'm going to ISO some people and give some dank reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: <playernum>/4, 15/4

Quick question: what does ISO mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

They wouldn't have known that Kat was a BP, so they wouldn't have known that they needed to place two hits on a player. Since there probably is a two KP and noone has cced Kat on this, I'm inclined to think that Kat is proven. I'm also thinking that that means that the more active players are maf.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as BP. Unless it's a different intrpretation of tge role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could we please not use incog mode?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure that's you Forek
pls stahp
So the first bold part is really wrong. You realize that multiple mafia members can send in KP, right? So if 2 mafia members are inactive, the active one can send in kills even with the other two being inactive. And yes, BP is basically Vet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And lol at the last part

ISO means read in isolation. Basically you get a person, view their forum posts in their thread and only theirs, and use that to get a read on them.

Quick question: what does ISO mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the first bold part is really wrong. You realize that multiple mafia members can send in KP, right? So if 2 mafia members are inactive, the active one can send in kills even with the other two being inactive. And yes, BP is basically Vet.

That's not why I think that active players are maf. I'm thinking it because PB was hit along with Sarasa, and mafia usually try and take out more active players rather than less active. Since PB was hit, it either means that they had a true FOS or that mafia didn't really know what to do with their second KP. Given that there are a few active players missed, I'm guessing that the mafia team consists of the more active players.

-I think that there's no doctor (I have a small reason as to why I don't think there's one in the game), so I think both the attempt on Sarasa and the PB kill were both mafia kills.

Do you mind elaborating?

I'm not overly suspicious of Ender. Only issue I have with him is that given his massive amount of activity D1, he seems to all but vanished at this point. He hasn't made a post since right after Dolby was lynched. Also, there's the fact that I was shot and I'm the only one who FOS'd him, so he's in the gray area.

Didn't see any point in posting in the night, nothing was happening that was beneficial.

And this is the first time I've been online in this day phase. (It's almost like I'm usually on at this hour. Funky ain't that.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like I need to do some ISO's. The Dolby wagon may have been "air-tight", and by that I mean I agreed with the logic too and it was no blame to follow that logic, I still think it should be thoroughly investigated.

It was a solid lynch that the mafia could easily join without being suspicious. I don't see Tom/Rune as scum atm (Though no ISOing them yet, opinion may change once I get some of that done).

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: But* I still think it should

That's not why I think that active players are maf. I'm thinking it because PB was hit along with Sarasa, and mafia usually try and take out more active players rather than less active. Since PB was hit, it either means that they had a true FOS or that mafia didn't really know what to do with their second KP. Given that there are a few active players missed, I'm guessing that the mafia team consists of the more active players.
Rune, what Dad, Forek, and I were discussing is actually a different idea than what anything you mentioned. If you saw PB dead, it points immediate suspicion on anyone who was being attacked by PB. We think it's possible mafia took this into consideration and shot PB to make any of PB's FOSes look NS.

@Endless Mind answering the questions I asked?

Also FTR for those of you making Sarasa/Endless/Me theories. I'm openly someone who knows Endless, but unless Sarasa was on EpicMafia or various other forums I've frequented, I don't know them.

(Out of curiousity, what forums HAVE you played on Sarasa?)

"To make PBs FOSes look sus"*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive played mafia on Marriland and SC2 mafia. I have an Epicmafia account, but if Im gonna play quick games, I perfer Town of Salem (and I go by Vantas there).

90% chance I haven't met you then. I think I might recognise the Town of Salem name since I played that for a while but I honestly couldn't tell you. I didn't pay much attention to ToS tbh.

Sorry for my inactivity everyone, was away all weekend and this game just slipped my mind.

I'll read through the game and have a catch up with everything. I should be able to contribute something later this evening after I finish work and have more free time (I live in the UK).

Sorry again. :(

@SarasaKat I did. :p

Due to irl circumstances, I can't access my comp until tomorrow. To give a basic summery though I townread SarasaKat, rune and dad, am under the impression ender is mafia.

I'll post the case which is mostly written up on my comp when I get up tomorrow. And no it doesn't have anything to do with his activity levels.

Cute Endless. I'd just finished realising you were scum.

I am a blue role (PR), and I was blocked last night. Curious ain't it? But then, who is the person who will always 100% cop check Endless if they're cop? That's right.

Also Pillow was never going to be a possibility for Endless to lynch after his statements on D1, so yeah.

I'm busy/on my phone but I ducked in here to say that lynching people because of preconceived notions of their quality of play or gambling for a "lucky kill" is only harmful to town and you should instead use a juxtaposition of their current play combined with their previous play and examine whether you believe the motivation of their posts align with how you think they'd play as town.

Oh, and no lynching is literally the epitome of poor play so don't do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Game is moving like a slug so I'll kick this off with an rqs:

Answer each of the following questions in this format:
How often do you intend to post each day? Roughly 3 times on average, likely to spike some days.
Gun to your head, you had to Lynch 1 player off the nonexistent content so far, who do you Lynch? Dolby?
There is a red button, a green button and a yellow button, which to click? Yellow.
What's your avatar? Ruby rose from rwby.
How much previous forum mafia experience do you have? Several hundred games over various sites.

Standard Endless. Nothing to this post.

RLing provides information in later days due to the fact that mafia will inherently give clues to their partners in the process. But you're not far off; both rling and nling are abhorrent wastes of the first day. What I was suggesting was scumhunting, just in words rather than with a blanket label.

Friggin' EnderWiggun. That is all on this subject.
Actually I lied:
TFW English major mucks up basic grammar.

Runeraider's entrance isn't alignment telling at all since it resembles his early content from other games. Move on. (Not defending the horror of it, merely suggesting it's irrelevant to his role.)

@Runeraider: Why don't you like RQSes?

@Ashtot: If Ender is scum why're you voting Dolby? (Or are they both red in your opinion?)

Preliminary reads are that pillow appears weak town and Dolby appears weak red.

Pretty standard again. The reads are noteworthy though.

This more or less sums up why I think they're weak mafia.

Read justice's and Wiggin's walls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wiggin isn't a real English word and I watched the movie, I didn't read the book. Therefore I have plausible deniability. ;)

Quoting and responses. Nothing here.

BURNED. Sorry, back to seriousness.

@Wiggin Pillow's being more assertive then they generally are as mafia. That being said, I'd love for you to explain how you get pillow!scum. Even from an objective, meta-less standpoint I don't see it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah totally missed the page of dialogue between Ashtot and Wiggin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah pillow wears their alignment on their sleeve. They were actually hellishly towny in bravely default, I just abused the fact that they inherently have incoherent logic to get them lynched. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to go to bed. Dolby is my vote for now.

He's defending pillow a lot. Now while I admit that I realised Pillow was town later, his statement "I don't see how even from a meta-less standpoint". Especially with other people fossing Pillow, that statement is very strong for so early. I still wasn't suspicious at this stage.

@LeBelle and Crys: I'm reasonably sure I don't have RQS exclusively saved for the times I flip red lmao? And as for lynching strong players I'm pretty damn sure I also don't need to do that, re-bravely default mafia. (I was voting Tom day 1 but I didn't get him lynched. In fact I never night killed a 'strong' player. I just let them tear each other apart.)

Now for the hunt. For the chase. And finally, after the spear inevitably lands, the feast.

Admission that lynching people for being bad is a terrible notion.
Continues by claiming to actually be suspicious of someone due to poor play. Moreover, Ashtot has posted less than EnderWiggin and his posts have all been short. If Dolby was genuinely going to red-read someone for 'spamming', it wouldn't be ashtot.

After saying that he 'started to be serious with the prospect of an Ashtot lynch' he now lists him as a no-shot on his lynch options. The inconsistency here is killing me.
Need I point out that pillow bunny's vote was for literally the same reason as Ashtot, the now vacant original suspicion Dolby had. There is literally no reason for Ashtot becoming vacant from this guys red list.
Ashtot??? Ashtot?!?!!

YEah no terminate this guy post-haste. If I was being honest I wasn't really not sold on the Dolby wagon yesterday, but I can't see myself not lynching him now. This is the tier of stuff pillow bunny had in KtbC.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say ashtot was his partner but don't quote me on that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just ISO'd Runeraider. I don't see what you guys are complaining about. He's posting everything that comes to his head and that means he's as open as a door without a hinge. Everything he's doing implies he isn't preparing his posts at all/doesn't care what his posts are perceived as. In my experience, red players tend to be more cautious and care way more about how people interpret their content. I'd say Rune is town so far.

Full read on Dolby. This is actually a fairly decent d1 case, and certainly convinced me. There was only one niggle I shouldn't have ignored. Oddly, he misrepresents Dolby a little. I actually comment and:

Still doesn't justify the complete lack of mention of Ashtot further in the post.

Really? I responded to this too but he DIDN'T ever respond. I really should've taken the hint but I like Endless!town too much so I gave him more leeway. This is when I really started to wonder though.

Meh, you can't get em all.

I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on the people that avoided that wagon rather than the people that wagoned it since the logic behind it was substantial.

Cute. Vaunting his own wagon and then never following up on this suggestion? Bet you he has at least one partner on the wagon.

Like I said earlier, I have literally no free time on monday and barely any today. Dad we both know I can easily control the chat as either alignment and that being inactive for me isn't a tell, it simply just means I don't have time. I'm going to address things chronologically as I have time. I should have enough time to address everything within the next 4 hours.

Nothing post for Endless. No tell either way.

These are the following reasons which could have contributed to mafia making a pillow kill:
a) Pillow was red-reading a mafia.
b) Pillow wasn't red-reading a mafia and mafia killed pillow to cast suspicion on pillow's red reads.
c) Mafia was townreading Pillow, and wanted to look good post flip.
d) Mafia was red-reading pillow and wanted to make it appear as if someone died that they were red reading creating a contraction to the possibility of them being mafia. (Ex. they wouldn't kill their red-read)
e) Pillow was killed because they requested it.
f) Pillow was killed because mafia blue read them.
g) Pillow was killed because Pillow is good friends/knows the ins and outs of a member of the mafia team.
h) Pillow was killed because mafia wanted to make it seem like a friend of pillows was on the mafia team.
i) Pillow was killed because a mafia genuinely thought they were towny and that they'd wind up being too hard to lynch along the way. (Despite the present read)
j) Other

Due to this, there isn't any real reason to talk about it. Sure, we could mudsling and try and poe the most likely outcome, but there's nothing stopping mafia coming up with really solid logic using assumptions either. If a type of scumhunting has assumptions this large in it then you're going to spend more time spinning in circles since at least 3 what-ifs are required to even start thinking about it.

If I give it much thought, mafia probably didn't kill pillow because of the request. Then again, does it really matter?

And yeah, I agree, as the player pool gets smaller and we start to know some of the mafia team due to flips early kills are incredibly useful information.
While it is going to be useful later, there's no point attempting to dismantle the wifom we're looking at right now. I'm more interested in figuring out the content and pushes we're dealing with from the days.

Obfuscating it with fair points. I actually almost missed the key point of this one but more on that later.

This hypothesis would be viable albeit weak if it weren't for the fact that, prior to meeting on this site, I've never played with SarasaKat before. I do agree that there's most likely a reasonably experienced/good player on the mafia team. That doesn't really narrow down much though.

OKAY, First of all, I have skimmed the game a couple of times. I haven't had the time to post though. Additionally, using wifom as a logic for a read is kind of humourous considering the terminology's origins. (It's literally the inability to figure something out based on the situation.) Finally, - and this ones a doozer - I said that out of the votes, the ones that we should focus on were those off wagon since the wagon was air tight. However, I never said anything about lynching Rune. In fact, had if I had inferred that, that would have been reason to red read me.

This is more or less the same logic I townread him for earlier.

Can't remember you outlining your Tom townread, I'd love to hear your reasoning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: , if I had inferred that (No had on the beginning)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The amount of mafia in any given forum mafia game is roughly <playernum>/3. 15/3 = 3.75

We're either dealing with (more likely) 4 mafia or (less likely) 3 mafia. Cheers.

I'm finished reading up. I'm going to ISO some people and give some dank reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: <playernum>/4, 15/4

Usual Endless can respond effortlessly to accusations. Though Dad was inaccurate.

ISO means read in isolation. Basically you get a person, view their forum posts in their thread and only theirs, and use that to get a read on them.

Clarification post. Useless.

Ran out of time, going to finish what I have up on my computer tonight.

Useless post for analysis.

@SarasaKat I did. :p

Due to irl circumstances, I can't access my comp until tomorrow. To give a basic summery though I townread SarasaKat, rune and dad, am under the impression ender is mafia.

I'll post the case which is mostly written up on my comp when I get up tomorrow. And no it doesn't have anything to do with his activity levels.

Hello. He probably saw something he can jump on. I'm curious to see his case but I'll see it I'm sure.

CONCLUSION:
Endless is scum

To elaborate. One meta about him is that he constantly, as scum, focuses on one target per day. He'll pick out someone and get them lynched. Now this isn't always a scum-tell. He's too good to have a 100% scumtell. However he does this SO often that I'm very wary of it.

Now, Pillow/Sarasa? Why those two kills? Because Endless. Both of them are people he has set up as "TOWN". No way he'll be able to lynch either, so best to get them out of the way. (If he lead a wagon on Pillow it would scream scum.)

Other ISO's are coming as I do em, but what I've read so far: (Ignoring the dead and the people who haven't posted much or anything.)

Quick summery:
Dad, Sarasa - Townleans, strong
Tom - Townleans, weak
Forek, Crys, Rune - Neutral
Labelle, Ashtot - Scumleans, weak

Dad has been too straight up back and forth with Endless to be his partner. Tom doesn't strike me as scum.

Forek I couldn't get a strong read on. Crys I haven't done the ISO of yet. Rune WOULD be town, but it almost feels like Endless is keeping him safe. Also Endless tried to focus on Rune/Tom so I don't know if he'd do that to his scum partner.
Labelle has been average, but this timing of Endless to announce a major fos outside what he suggested earlier? Yeah...
Ashtot was wishy-washy as hell D1, hence he holds the scummiest non-Endless.

Forgive me for any incoherency. It's 3 am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

>It's 3 am.

That being said I'm still finishing all these ISOs before I go sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How often do you intend to post each day? Probably quite a bit, since I'm off work right now (yay :)).
Gun to your head, you had to Lynch 1 player off the nonexistent content so far, who do you Lynch? Endless, since the last time he pulled this RQS crap he was scum, so. :lemon:
There is a red button, a green button and a yellow button, which to click? Green.
What's your avatar? Jeeeeellyfiiiiish.
How much previous forum mafia experience do you have? A wee bit.

Glad someone got the ball rolling, but I can't support FOSing anyone based on meta alone.
Also for some reason I had it in my head that this was Legend of Korra mafia while I was reading justice's opening post and was very confused.

Meh post. But nothing.

Nah, it was sarcasm. I do want to keep Endless in the back of my head, though, because while he hasn?t done anything particularly scummy in my eyes yet, he is a very strong player & people tend to sheep him (good if he?s town, terrible if he?s mafia).Um, I literally said the opposite of this? I said I didn?t support a lynch based on meta alone. Pls read. Guessing you assumed this based on my answer to Endless? question, so I?ll let it slide.

See above for alignment against Endless.

Crystal matched my ?reads? (that were complete sarcasm). I posted before her. :p Anyways, I?m pretty suspicious of her right now.Why bother answering the RQS if you?re not going to provide any useful information out of it?Feels very much ?I don?t wanna vote Dolby, so here?s a weak reasoning on Endless and maybe people will jump on it."We?ve actually gotten quite a bit of information, more than enough for you to make an actual case if you so chose. Not having much information to make a case D1 is a totally invalid excuse.Again, this D1 has been very active - there?s more than enough information to make a case. I may have joked about RQS = scum for Endless, but that?s a completely stupid reason to suspect him IMO. I will consider your point about him going after strong targets as mafia, but again, I refuse to lynch someone based on meta alone, and I don?t think that?s enough to FOS him.See above for suspicions on Crystal. Soft town-reading Dad, Endless & you (SarasaKat) right now. On the fence for Ashtot, Enderwiggin, pillow bunny & Runeraider (mostly because I haven?t really had time to analyze their posts in detail and on my read-throughs nothing stuck out to me as particularly scummy).

So, Dolby. Looks as though your first post got you killed, mate. You got the ball rolling for sure, but why do all of your options include random/no lynch? How about, y?know, scum hunting? Were you expecting everyone to just jump on your meta bandwagon? This whole post is completely useless under the guise of being useful. I especially like the clause at the end. ?I haven?t played in a while, so excuse all my slip-ups please!?Decent defence, but ugh ugh ugh. Random/no lynching when scum hunting is an option is just no.Thanks for the reads, but you still haven?t really made a proper case for anyone. You?ve just been throwing out names.

I?d prefer to vote for Crystal, since I think the case on her is much stronger than the case for Dolby, but I think the case on Dolby is good enough to support a lynch for him, and it looks like that's the way the lynch is going to go, so that?s who my vote is going to.

Very Crystal oriented. You know, I could easily see this as a pseudo-bus. With Crystal/Labelle scum.

I've been out all day and glanced in briefly here and there. Meant to read through everything thoroughly tonight, but decided to work out for the first time in several years first, and now I am literally a puddle of jelly on the floor, so. Expect something from me either really late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Looking forwards to it. You've been meh all game and I want something to really sink my teeth into.

CONCLUSION:
Neutral, leaning scum. Not enough content to reliably say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CORRECTION:
Labelle comments about possible Labelle/Crys team is really bad. Like that's not ever going to be true. I just re-read Labelle's post. And if anything, Labelle/Endless is what it indicates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How often do you intend to post each day? Idk atleast im trying to make more than 3
Gun to your head, you had to Lynch 1 player off the nonexistent content so far, who do you Lynch? idk someone who hasnt posted anything.
There is a red button, a green button and a yellow button, which to click? red
What's your avatar? If i remember its pearl from steven universe
How much previous forum mafia experience do you have? Ive played like 7 games on here

RQS response. The shaky comment about Endless is about the only thing you can take, even then it's pretty weak.

to me, Dolby just seems like town trying to seem at the start if the game, its not worth my vote. Endless' play style reminds me how he played in bravely default mafia. I will probably vote for them unless something comes up.

This actually strikes me as more town if Endless flips how I think he will.

All I was trying to say is that if Dolby was indeed mafia, I dont think they would try to start the game off so strong and bring attention to themselves. Something felt off about Endless so I tried to express it. Im not "going after" a stronger player I haven't even voted yet. I justed stated a small suspicion I had from the little information we get on day 1.

Defending self.

uhh I make sure ill try to before dat ends but not right now became Im on mobile.

Responding to query. Useless.

I still wont have my comp for a day or two so I'll just cite like 2 examples. For one in both he started with random questions; this time with even more random questions. At the beginning of the that game and this one he went after strong players (Dad that game and Dolby this one) I know this is nothing but this just Day 1 and there's like nothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, does day end today or tomorrow?

Meta posting about Endless. Pretty useless unless Endless actually flips town.

@ender Im not gonna quote the whole the whole thing lol, but by blue lean you meant town. I think it can cause some confusion as it different from where you came from.

Correcting me. Useless.

Why bother answering the RQS if you?re not going to provide any useful information out of it?
I did it t basically say that I was active and ready to play.
Feels very much ?I don?t wanna vote Dolby, so here?s a weak reasoning on Endless and maybe people will jump on it."
Well it wasn't actually that. It was more that I personally was getting strong town reads from Dolby and refused to vote for him. I just wanted to voice my own opinion and not go on the bandwagon/use a scapegoat. I felt weird about endless so I tried to get it out, nothing more than that.
We?ve actually gotten quite a bit of information, more than enough for you to make an actual case if you so chose. Not having much information to make a case D1 is a totally invalid excuse.
Depends what you call a case. For me a case is usually really large with undeniable evidence, in contrast it was nothing like that for this Dolby "case" I dont even know where suspicion on Dolby even came from. Most of the stuff from here on has been like, meta.
Again, this D1 has been very active - there?s more than enough information to make a case. I may have joked about RQS = scum for Endless, but that?s a completely stupid reason to suspect him IMO. I will consider your point about him going after strong targets as mafia, but again, I refuse to lynch someone based on meta alone, and I don?t think that?s enough to FOS him.YEah I guess I was grasping on straws for the RQS but the voting thing still puts me off. Second, if you think that you have enough for a full case against Dolby by not at least a FOS on endless, I think your wrong.

Sorry for jumbled thoughts/words, I just came home.

CORRECTION: Labelle/Crys is not a viable maf team. I just saw this. Oh god I didn't read Labelle's posts clearly enough. Labelle seems pretty strong on telling people not to vote for Endless.

What's inherently suspicious about asking questions, though? First off, I can see why he asked several of the ones he did (half of them were to get the person answering comfortable, the other half was to analyze some pre-stuff in their gameplay (experience, levels of WIFOM, people partnering with each other). But I don't get what's so suspicious about asking questions.
Also, what do you think about Dolby's actions in general? Not just the whole thing about him kicking off day, but the content of the posts themselves.

1. I admit that I was kind of grasping at straws for that but the action of using it to like show that he was useful for town reminds me of how he did that in bravely default. My suspicion on him is more minor.
2. It just felt like yeah Dolby was kind of wishy-washy. I think it was him that went from lynch to no lynch. But i think that at that moment he was just trying to get town off his back. I agree with his red flags list, but I'll talk about that more when I have actual evidence. Like him I was also getting a town read from SarsaKat. I'm unsure what I think about ender though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said that most suspicions from day 1 are mostly going to be built on meta. I didn't say that the dolby lynch was too meta.

Defending self again.

You can you he or they for me.

Pronouns.

@pillow; you knew that he (dolby) was town but you thought he was scum? Can you explain more on that your contradicting yourself.

Questioning.

CONCLUSION:
Actually probably town if Endless flips scum. This really reads more town than scum to me? Like a lot of it was careless first post and then defending as people jump on them for a post no more wishy-washy than other posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How often do you intend to post each day? Depends on how much I wanna crappost and distract mafia
Gun to your head, you had to Lynch 1 player off the nonexistent content so far, who do you Lynch? Dad because I want revenge for the last game we were in
There is a red button, a green button and a yellow button, which to click? RED LAUNCH THE NUKES
What's your avatar? Yukiko Amagi, best girl from Persona 4.
How much previous forum mafia experience do you have? Couple games here mostly

back to bed bye

Useless post for the most part.

Why not vote for Dad? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Past-game ****posting.

On Day 1 besides Pillow Bunny? lol I've been reading the thread and nothing really stood out to me as sus at all besides Endless wearing his tryhard pants. :)

Am I lolvoting you Dad? Am I? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡?) But I do agree on Runeraider, their posts rub me wrong. Like they're trying a weak bus attempt.

It's day one, you guys should kick off your shoes and relax a little bubs. Have a pina colada and get caught in the rain.

Fairly useless post.

I don't recall giving away any town reads. :)

I'll explain more later during my break or when I get off, but I think you all are bandwagoning Dolby way too easily.

I like this post, honestly.

I'm not gonna bother explaining why I didn't hop onto the bus to Bandwagonsville, but Dolby didn't really strike me as that suspicious. And a lot of the reasoning was meta/wahhh I don't wanna properly analyze Dolby compared easier to read strong players like myself. Like this whole lynch reeked of laziness and I wasn't going to take part in it.

Crys is suspicious in my eyes, if only because they tend to get away with just chilling in the background and doing next to nothing to contribute to the game. They seem to be more silent when playing as mafia, so I would definitely keep an eye on them. I mean if we want to play some boring meta game I'd be willing to bet five whole angry customers and three crying retail employees that Crys is probably a roleblocker, but I've never really been good at the whole meta bs.

Just going to echo Dad here, Labelle screams wishy washy like they're unwilling to pick a stance here. Just kinda throwing lukewarm pasta at the wall and hoping it'll stick.

I'll save thoughts on PB for another time.

As for my reasoning on voting for Dad, I was mostly going fishing. I wanted to see if anyone would bite and give me a reaction I was interested in, but the best I got was Ashtot giving me more likes than a 12 year gives a screaming swedish man on Youtube. Speaking of which, Ashtot bugs the hell of out me the most right now so he's at the top of my chart for being sus.

LC4qV.jpg

EXPLAINERINO'D

I like this post too. Also that comment about Labelle was so amazing I should frame it.

Mostly because I've been working 8-10 hour shifts the last few days since work is so royally mucked, so when I get home I'd rather take a nap and then focus on schoolwork than sitting down trying to analyze mafia posts. Even if I had spoken up sooner about Dolby, what would have really changed? Chances are he'd still have been lynched since all I would have done would be to suggest a lynch on Ashtot or just no lynch it out.

As for Ashtot, his quality of posts is lacking moreso than mine and it took him a day or two to explain his reasoning for wanting to vote Dolby which boils down to just not wanting to analyze and keep a watchful on eye on Dolby. He lurks, just silently liking things in the thread and calling PB trash so, yeah I'm just weary of Ashtot's behavior so far.

This is accurate.

Alex, I'll take what is the majority of players for 500!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anything I'm really just surprised at the number of "strong" players just rolling with the Dolbywagon.

Painfully accurate about rolling with the Dolbywagon.

What was the point? Bait mafia into hitting you? Or to bait them into working with you against town?

Nothing interesting here.

It has to be a joke in the first place though.
All two of us yay
The real fun starts in 15 mins whoo!

Lots of nothing posts.

I think aa sweet potato could give us more insight than this. Why do you think tryhardless is either getting protected or Mafia?

Dad's a bit trigger happy, I know he likes to shoot first and ask questions later. B)

Both of these give not much to work with. First one's a fine question and second one's a bit of pointless meta but neither actually are doing anything for me.

CONCLUSION:
I want to say town.
But to be honest, there's no actual reasoning behind that. Mostly gut if I'm honest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a Townie and OP made me a woman, gg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How often do you intend to post each day? i want a cookie
Gun to your head, you had to Lynch 1 player off the nonexistent content so far, who do you Lynch? endless
There is a red button, a green button and a yellow button, which to click? i dont click any button cuz im a strong independent muppet
What's your avatar? nice meme
How much previous forum mafia experience do you have? a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone vote dolby pls he's scum

Really sure of Dolby off the bat.

For some reason my first post got this reaction. Still not sure what was with that.

wow i got rekt gud

@Ashtot: If Ender is scum why're you voting Dolby? (Or are they both red in your opinion?)/QUOTE]

they're both scum

also dolby is a strong player

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol wtf dolby was putting ideas forward like anyone normally does, this does not indicate bussing. that logic is garbage

Nothing much here.

finally someone else who wants to lynch d1

Useless for analysis.

pillow just sucks so its hard to tell if they're actually scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

like they seems scummy but they've been known to just have terrible logic as town so u never know

but id totally be up for lynching them

They keep addressing my comments after deciding I'm red. I mean I appreciated the response about Pillow but ye. Such a red-read of me huh?

i think he is lynch someone scummy > no lynch > random lynch as opposed to someone scummy > random lynch > no lynch

Useless post for analysis.

they're not strong town really, they're strong scum, but they could be strong town if they tried

dolby has a complicated past

pray he is not driving the bus

Not a helpful post.

dolby is a tough cookie

- - - Post Merge - - -

but thats also why i want him lynched because as town he will provide nothing but as scum he could screw us over

"I want to lynch him because I don't like him being still around."

you always seem scummy

Side argument with Pillow.

pillow can be assertive as mafia too, ive been on their scum team at least twice and it all depends on if they feel lazy or actually want to try

the reason i think their scum is their early vote on dolby and their sorry reasoning behind thinking that dolby is bussing somebody but it could easily be poor town play

Inaccurate arguing.

im pretty sure i was scum with u once and the timer before you just went afk so thats probably why you dont remember

Continuation of above.

i could be wrong but i think i was with u and that snowxyuki russian person

cant remember which game it was

Continuation of above.

im not going back on what i said, i still believe hes scum, i was just pointing out bad reasoning

Responding.

i posted my reasons already, if you want to find out you can go back and read

Responding.

CONCLUSION:
Really weak and wishy-washy. Except that he's oddly sure on dolby. And me although that never came up again. Weak scumread.
- - - Post Merge - - -

Also not going to ISO Sarasa. If you need to be told why they're town, I suggest you reread the thread again.

Back