• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Several series 2 characters revealed!

Same. Series 1 and 2 both have 17 Special NPC's in them. If they did 4 series, 17 x 4 is 68, and add that to 333 (villagers in NL), equals 401. So just take out a special NPC no one cares about and you'll have a perfect 4 series of 100 cards. Though they did add Carrie into HHD who wasn't in NL, so then that would mean 334 villagers - but they might take some villagers from NL out anyway. But yea, 4 series definitely seems like a good number. I also think this because the first series is green - releasing in July, which is Summer in Japan - then series 2 is orange - releasing in September, which is Fall in Japan - so I guess series 3 will be white/blue and release in the Winter, and series 4 will be a different shade of green (or pink for cherry blossoms) and release in the Spring.

There's still Zipper, Pete, Lloid, Pelly, Phyllis, Gulliver [sailor], Gulliver [space], Gracie, Cyrus, Franklin, Blathers, Celeste, Brewster, Katrina, Copper [classic], Booker [classic], Copper, Booker, Tortimer [classic], Nook [classic], Pave, Frillard, Wisp, Kaitlin, Grams, Leilani, Leif, Serena, Mabel, Jingle, Wendell, Rover and Snowman - and whoever else i'm forgetting, which is 33 more specials for the game, and we already have 34 confirmed, plus an approximate 333 villagers, and 34 + 33 + 333 is 400 so...

But like I said before, with Carrie, they could just be bringing back older characters to replace unimportant characters like classic Copper/Booker, space Gulliver, Snowman, Kaitlin, Serena, Frillard and Wisp (who didn't appear in NL, except for the Snowman, but he's boring), so they can get rid of those specials but still maintain an even 400 character cards by adding in the older characters like Carrie to replace them.

You forgot Wendell [classic, Lloyd with flower on head, Blanca [classic], Phineas [classic], Phineas, Lyle [classic], Lyle, Farley, Shrunk [classic], Cornimer, and Wishy the Star.

Last edited:
Time to bring back Wisp

They're gonna bring back Wisp. Cause there's the Creepy Series and Spooky Series, and why would Jack unlock both of those series??? But who else is gonna unlock those series?? Wisp, of course. So they have to include Wisp or else Jack is like the OP amiibo card.

My analysis is spot on, trust me.

You forgot Wendell [classic, Lloyd with flower on head, Blanca [classic], Phineas [classic], Phineas, Lyle [classic], Lyle, Farley, Shrunk [classic], Cornimer, and Wishy the Star.

O ye u right but this us where there are way too many classic characters and it'll probably clog the game up, the only one I see worthwhile is phineas who I forgot - Lyle has a card in series 1, Farley hasn't been seen since the GC, Cormier since WW, and wishy has never had a physical appearance.

here's a better look at the packaging, i'll update the OP

tumblr_nqw1nq2mhK1s1lku3o1_540.jpg

Back