• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United States Series 5 Amiibo card trade

Lenne

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello, I’m looking for a trade since I got a lot of extra from series 5.
I placed all of the cards in clear soft card sleeves individually as soon as I open it.
I’m located in Georgia, and willing to trade both in person and via the mail. I can only ship to US addresses.
I am only looking for NA cards and all of my cards are English, NA cards.
This will not be first come, first serve.

Before starting the trade, I will be sending you a photo of the card (front and back) with a name card with both of our The Bell Tree Forum usernames on it to prove that I have the card and are in prefect condition and I will be asking you to do the same. Also we will be discussing about packaging and such before exchanging personal information.

Bold letters are the most wanted cards.

Looking for:
402 Timmy & Tommy
403 Isabelle
404 Orville
405 Wilbur
406 Blathers
407 Celeste
408 Mabel
410 Label
412 CJ
413 Flick
414 Daisy Mae
418 Gulliver
420 Lottie
422 Wardell
438 Petri

Cards I have:
426 Megan x 3
427 Dom x 2
429 Cyd x 2
431 Raymond
432 Reneigh x 3
434 Ione x 2
435 Tiansheng x 2
436 Shino
439 Cephalobot x 2
440 Quinn x 3
442 Zoe x 2
446 Azalea

Updated the list on Nov 17th, 2021

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be willing to trade one of your Iones for my last Sasha? Sleeved him as soon as I pulled him.

I’d be willing to trade [424] Isabelle for [419] Wisp!

Hello! Would you be willing to trade one of your Iones for my last Sasha? Sleeved him as soon as I pulled him.

Hello! Thank you so much for the reply :) I'm interested in trading my Ione for your Sasha. I will send you a PM with photo of the card in few min :)

I’d be willing to trade [424] Isabelle for [419] Wisp!

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply and I'm very sorry about my slow reply! I'm interested in the trading my 419 Wisp for your 424 Isabelle. I'm going to send you a PM with photo of the card in few min :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Would you be willing to trade your Shino for my Petri? Thanks!

Hello! Thank you very much for your reply and I'm so sorry about the slow reply! I'm interested in trading my Shino for your Petri. I will be sending you a PM with photo of the card in few min :)

I’ve got an extra Roswell and could still use Dom or Cephalobot, if you’re up for trading one of them!

I’ve got an extra Roswell and could still use Dom or Cephalobot, if you’re up for trading one of them!

Hello! Thank you very much for your reply! I'm interested in trading my Cephalobot for your Roswell. I'm going to PM you with photo of the card in few min :)

Back