Series 2 amiibo cards will be released October 29th in Japan

I'm so happy Ruby is in this series, I wish her backdrop was a cool colour, not a warm colour like orange... I'm happy regardless anyway!

Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd

Finally, there'll beat least one official piece of merchandise for Kidd, the best goat.
vesH08j.png

hes so cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was thinking the same thing....

Different outfits

or do you mean what's the point of having two of the exact same cards in 2 series?

Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd Kidd

Finally, there'll beat least one official piece of merchandise for Kidd, the best goat.
vesH08j.png

hes so cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

Different outfits

or do you mean what's the point of having two of the exact same cards in 2 series?

Yes, I do not see the point in having more than one card for the specials, makes them less special in my opinion.

Whats the deal with repeating SP's? :/

They are trying to fill the rest of series 3 and 4 as well and since there are not enough special NPC's we get different outfits for those repeated villagers. I see we got a repeat for KK as KK slider, not DJ KK and Fall Isabelle instead of Spring Isabelle.

I was wondering who they would try to duplicate in Series 3 but I can't think. I was also trying to come up with how many NPCs are actually missing from the cards so far.

I believe we're missing Wendell, Gracie, Pave, Zipper, Kappn's wife, Snowman Family perhaps, Cyrus, Gulliver, Katrina, The mailroom pelicans, The last able sister, Leif, Phineas, Brewster, Blathers, Celeste, Franklin, Jingle.. I can't think of anyone else. But I can see they are already running out of NPC's for series 3 and 4 so probably more duplicates to come.

Maybe the cat from the train? haha I doubt it.

Last edited:
I just have to say that Series 2 is way more exciting for me than Series 1.

There are way more villagers and SPs that I really want.

I could list who I am excited about but it is close to 100. Super, super excited!

They are trying to fill the rest of series 3 and 4 as well and since there are not enough special NPC's we get different outfits for those repeated villagers. I see we got a repeat for KK as KK slider, not DJ KK and Fall Isabelle instead of Spring Isabelle.

I was wondering who they would try to duplicate in Series 3 but I can't think. I was also trying to come up with how many NPCs are actually missing from the cards so far.

I believe we're missing Wendell, Gracie, Pave, Zipper, Kappn's wife, Snowman Family perhaps, Cyrus, Gulliver, Katrina, The mailroom pelicans, The last able sister, Leif, Phineas, Brewster, Blathers, Celeste, Franklin, Jingle.. I can't think of anyone else. But I can see they are already running out of NPC's for series 3 and 4 so probably more duplicates to come.

I bet Series 4 SP cards will just be a sexy swimsuit calendar edition of Isabelle and Lottie. :p

Katie!! She's SO CUTE in her card design! <3

the ones I need: Wolfgang, Lobo and Bruce and my life would be complete

Nintendo just announced the release date for the series 2 cards in Japan: October 29th.

Like last time, the 17 special character cards and some of the regular villagers can be seen on the official Nintendo page here: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index2.html

There are a lot more villagers I like in this series so far! So excited :D

OOOOOOOH MYYYYY GOOODNEEEESSSSS!!!!! WENDY AND KITTY AMIIBO CARDS! Omfg i won't stop buying amiibo cards until i get those two... I like them so much...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg you made my day

Ah I see.
I guess that makes sense.... 4 series, 4 seasons... :rolleyes:

Back