• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Serenity & Po's cycling thread

Rhino

Rhino Freak
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi,
So, me and a friend of my, Bubbles, decided to make a cycling thread together.

Rules:
~ No reservations
~ First come first serve
~ Hmm.. That was everything!

Villagers of Miichan (my town):
Deena
Curt
Tia
Olvia
Freya
Tammi
Cube
Samson
Groucho

In boxes: Tia

Villagers of Applepie (Bubble's town):
Francine
Moose
Coco
Bud
Genji
Tucker
Peggy
Kidcat
Punchy
Miranda

In Boxes: Punchy

Last edited:
So all of these villagers are up for grabs then? Like once they go into boxes.

I've been searchin high and low for freya. I must be ready!

O.O oh you are online.. Sweet, so is your friend cycling now as well? Really looking for Joey,

Oh, no. My friend is sleeping, it's 4 AM here. :3

Olivia moved in! (In miichan)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clyde in boxes!

Everyone wants a villager from your friend's town.

On the contrary, I want Freya and am willing to stay up just as long as he/she is just incase Freya goes into boxes :p

Right... btw, can you let me know when you're going to sleep xD? So i can... rofl

On the contrary, I want Freya and am willing to stay up just as long as he/she is just incase Freya goes into boxes :p

Right... btw, can you let me know when you're going to sleep xD? So i can... rofl

Now this is hardcore dedication..lol, alas. im gettin too old for the late night. Oh Joey how close we were..lmao but its only 150 am here. >.>

Now this is hardcore dedication..lol, alas. im gettin too old for the late night. Oh Joey how close we were..lmao but its only 150 am here. >.>

Haha, west coasters ftw. I think 3am will be about my limit...

Me and my friend are back for some cycling!

Winnie has been voided in Applepie, and Kidcat moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tia is in boxes in miichan!

Back