• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling unorderables seeking ALL hospital items and unorderable food items

jessicafae

Flower Enthusiast
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
10 Envelopes
Purple Mailbox
Feedback
100% (71) +
Selling:

Cabana Bookcase
Cabana Chair
Desert Vista Wallpaper
Office Flooring
Concrete Wall Pave Wall
2 large clams
Camera

Looking for:
Entire Weeding Set
Hospital items (I am okay with cataloging them)
Yule Log, Cornucopia, Kimbap Plate

Name your price. Willing to pay in bells and/or TBT

Last edited:
Thank you. Been off this website for a good 8 months and just checked my town for the first time since then c: Thank you.

Great! Can we trade in your town? There is stuff all over the lawn in mine right now.

Opened my gates c: just follow me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the compliment on my town c:

Been a week or so! Car had problems so I had to spend time sorting all of those stresses out!

i think i might have the yule log but i can only check tonight when i get home - if i do, can i trade that for the office flooring? otherwise i can pay 99k igb?

i think i might have the yule log but i can only check tonight when i get home - if i do, can i trade that for the office flooring? otherwise i can pay 99k igb?

I can do the office flooring for the yule log c:

I will be here...hahah just message me when you're on so I see a notification c: Thank you ^^

Back