Cycling [Selling/Trading] Mini-Latte Temporary Cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you the tbt to reserve stitches

Okay, thanks! I'll let u know when he pings to move, but it doesn't seem like anyone's moving yet >__<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Avery is in boxes!!! Voiding in ten.

Avery has been voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lobo is in boxes!!! Voiding in ten! Lurker has been notified :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bangle has moved in!

Last edited:
Holding Lobo a bit longer till the lurker returns... I could tell she really wanted him but she's away(?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding Lobo :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hazel is moving! Voiding in ten.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Baabara has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding Hazel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief has moved in!!

Maple is moving, but she is currently reserved!!

Will most likely be closing this thread soon, but I'll let the lurkers know when they're villagers are moving :)

Last edited:
tomorrow I won't be available til after 4:40 EST, is that alright?

Yeah, that's okay. Wil u be available for the rest of tonight tho? I'm working on moving stitches out, but I have to wait for the person who reserved Maple to pick her up first

Yeah, that's okay. Wil u be available for the rest of tonight tho? I'm working on moving stitches out, but I have to wait for the person who reserved Maple to pick her up first

The latest probably 10:30 since I have school tomorrow

No problem! And okay, closing this thread now since it's getting a bit late and I have to eat dinner soon. Waiting on Maple's reserver before I continue cycling, so hopefully stitches will move out either tonight (unlikely) or tmr (probably)! I'll VM u when he's ready! And for the other lurkers, if I get any of the villages, I'll VM u guys too!

Have a good night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back