• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling some items !! NH 🌛

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Yes I will accept nmts too.
I am available rn for trade if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time is convenient time for you. Thank you.
I'm on Eastern Standard Time and am available pretty much all day as I am in quarantine haha, whenever you respond I am good to meet or if you want to shoot for a time say 1 pm EST today?

I'm on Eastern Standard Time and am available pretty much all day as I am in quarantine haha, whenever you respond I am good to meet or if you want to shoot for a time say 1 pm EST today?

I am in CET time zone. I am available rn otherwise 1 pm EST is good to me too. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.

Having an issue with my internet, think it's because I'm running off a hotspot it won't let me join your island. If you want we can exchange friend codes and mail it to each other I think that will work with my internet? Otherwise I'd have to wait until late this week when I will have more stable internet

Having an issue with my internet, think it's because I'm running off a hotspot it won't let me join your island. If you want we can exchange friend codes and mail it to each other I think that will work with my internet? Otherwise I'd have to wait until late this week when I will have more stable internet

I think sending gift is only working if we have already visited each other island. I have tried already with my friend, and it did not work for us.
No problem. When you are ready with your internet connection just let me know. We can set up another time. I don’t keep items but if you still see the items in my thread, I still have them in stock. Thanks.

Hello! I'm interested in the cafe-curtain wall for 10TBT :) !!

Hi I am available rn for trade if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time is convenient time for you. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.

Hi I am available rn for trade if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time is convenient time for you. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.
Sorry! I had to do dishes fast. I'm still available to trade if you are!! Otherwise, my timezone is EST and I'll probably be on around 1PM EST if its too late for you right now.

Sorry! I had to do dishes fast. I'm still available to trade if you are!! Otherwise, my timezone is EST and I'll probably be on around 1PM EST if its too late for you right now.

I can do trade rn. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you

Representative Name: Canelle
Island name: Tooffee
What you'd like to order: brown spice rack, black dish drying rack
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: tbt
Availability and time zone: EST~ today any time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back