• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling Selling some items !! NH 🌛

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
hi! 💖
Representative Name: Lea
Island name: Atlantis
What you'd like to order:

Ironwood cupboard DIY
Bamboo shelf DIY
Kettle bathtub DIY

tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 6 TBT

Availability and time zone: Right now if you want!

hi! 💖
Representative Name: Lea
Island name: Atlantis

Ironwood cupboard DIY
Bamboo shelf DIY
Kettle bathtub DIY

tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 6 TBT

Availability and time zone: Right now if you want!

Hi I am available for trade if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time is convenient time for you. Would you like pick up or delivery?
I am currently doing another trade with another person so I can do your request after that. Thank you.

Hi I am available for trade if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time is convenient time for you. Would you like pick up or delivery?
I am currently doing another trade with another person so I can do your request after that. Thank you.

Ok, sure! I'll send you a dodo when you have time! Just message me when you're ready 😊

May I please have the red bowling shirt, starry sky wall diy and leaf campfire diy? 22 tbt total.

Hi I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time is convenient time for you. Would you like pick up or delivery?
I will prepare your items now. Thank you.

Representative Name: Katie
Island name: Bucklebury

Pretty Tulip Wreath DIY
Blue Rose Crown DIY
Purple Pansy Crown DIY
Cosmos Wreath DIY
Floral Swag DIY

tbt or nmt total/ 42 TBT
Wish list items to trade: N/A
Availability and time zone: Available all day today/MST

Representative Name: Katie
Island name: Bucklebury

Pretty Tulip Wreath DIY
Blue Rose Crown DIY
Purple Pansy Crown DIY
Cosmos Wreath DIY
Floral Swag DIY

tbt or nmt total/ 42 TBT
Wish list items to trade: N/A
Availability and time zone: Available all day today/MST

Hi I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time is convenient time for you. Would you like pick up or delivery?
I will prepare your items now. It will take me 5-10min. Thank you.

I already had my gates open so I’ll send you the Dodo! 😊

Hi I am ready now. Thank you for waiting. Sure I can come over to your island. Could you send me dodo code please then. Thank you also for sending me tbt in advance:)
Thank you!

Hey I am back and with good internet now. I am still interested in the sinking painting, quaint painting, and twinkling painting if you still have them in stock. 30 NMTs for all three is what we talked about and i am available now

Hey I am back and with good internet now. I am still interested in the sinking painting, quaint painting, and twinkling painting if you still have them in stock. 30 NMTs for all three is what we talked about and i am available now

Hi again I am also available for trade rn if you are available. Would you like pick up or delivery?
I will prepare your items now. It will take me 5-10min. Yes 30nmts for 3 paintings are good to me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back