• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States SELLING CARDS! [FS] NA S1-5 + EU S1-4 [LF] PayPal G&S, Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there! I hope you are still looking at this thread! Are you just looking for WA cards? I have FT: WA22 Bitty & WA15 Rex. I need WA40 Tad, but also 422 Wardell, 416 Saharah, and 406 Blathers! Would you be willing to work out a trade? thanks!

hey there! I hope you are still looking at this thread! Are you just looking for WA cards? I have FT: WA22 Bitty & WA15 Rex. I need WA40 Tad, but also 422 Wardell, 416 Saharah, and 406 Blathers! Would you be willing to work out a trade? thanks!
Hello! Yes this thread is still active!
Yes, currently I'm only looking for NA WA cards, so if they're NA I'd be very interested! I'll DM you!

I don't have WA01 Vivian. I was just wondering if you'd like to sell any of the cards after you get her? I'm sorry uf I got your hopes up thinking I might have had Vivian. I respect the choice if decide to not sell after you get Vivian.

I don't have WA01 Vivian. I was just wondering if you'd like to sell any of the cards after you get her? I'm sorry uf I got your hopes up thinking I might have had Vivian. I respect the choice if decide to not sell after you get Vivian.
Hey there, I've been super busy lately so sorry for the delayed response; I'm not considering selling at the moment, sorry!

Reactions: CRK
Bump! Selling off my extras and/or trading for my last 3 ISO!

hello! i'm not sure if you still check this thread but i was wondering if you were willing to do bundle deals for larger orders?

@maddong Hello, very sorry for the late response, haven't checked here in a bit! Possibly! If you're still interested please feel free to DM!

@Meggie_Rose Hey, sorry for the late reply! Lolly has sold unfortunately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back