United States SELLING CARDS! [FS] NA S1-5 + EU S1-4 [LF] PayPal G&S, Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there! I hope you are still looking at this thread! Are you just looking for WA cards? I have FT: WA22 Bitty & WA15 Rex. I need WA40 Tad, but also 422 Wardell, 416 Saharah, and 406 Blathers! Would you be willing to work out a trade? thanks!

hey there! I hope you are still looking at this thread! Are you just looking for WA cards? I have FT: WA22 Bitty & WA15 Rex. I need WA40 Tad, but also 422 Wardell, 416 Saharah, and 406 Blathers! Would you be willing to work out a trade? thanks!
Hello! Yes this thread is still active!
Yes, currently I'm only looking for NA WA cards, so if they're NA I'd be very interested! I'll DM you!

I don't have WA01 Vivian. I was just wondering if you'd like to sell any of the cards after you get her? I'm sorry uf I got your hopes up thinking I might have had Vivian. I respect the choice if decide to not sell after you get Vivian.

I don't have WA01 Vivian. I was just wondering if you'd like to sell any of the cards after you get her? I'm sorry uf I got your hopes up thinking I might have had Vivian. I respect the choice if decide to not sell after you get Vivian.
Hey there, I've been super busy lately so sorry for the delayed response; I'm not considering selling at the moment, sorry!

Reactions: CRK
Bump! Selling off my extras and/or trading for my last 3 ISO!

hello! i'm not sure if you still check this thread but i was wondering if you were willing to do bundle deals for larger orders?

@maddong Hello, very sorry for the late response, haven't checked here in a bit! Possibly! If you're still interested please feel free to DM!

@Meggie_Rose Hey, sorry for the late reply! Lolly has sold unfortunately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back