Selling Selling a Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush! Pay what you want!

-Mars-

Hunny?
Bells
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (231) +
1699135251390.png
Sep 2, 2021 at 11:49 PM
1699135268874.png

Post in this thread, PM me or post on my message wall if you are interested in buying!
Thank you for looking!​

Last edited:
I have a wish token. I can sell it for TBT or I am looking for a yellow rocket pop. let me know if you are interested.

hi! would you trade your wish token (for a lost an fragment if it’s available) for a yellow rocket pop? o:

hi! would you trade your wish token (for a lost an fragment if it’s available) for a yellow rocket pop? o:
I'm sorry for not responding earlier, I was asleep. Yes, if it allows me to get a Lost Fragment 002.AN then I can get one for you in exchange for a yellow rocket pop.

I'm sorry for not responding earlier, I was asleep. Yes, if it allows me to get a Lost Fragment 002.AN then I can get one for you in exchange for a yellow rocket pop.

i can do that! i’ll send the pop your way when i’m on my break! feel free to purchase the frag anytime c: thank you so much!!

edit: i just sent it your way! thank you so much mars! feel free to send the frag whenever it becomes tradeable ✨

Last edited:
i can do that! i’ll send the pop your way when i’m on my break! feel free to purchase the frag anytime c: thank you so much!!

edit: i just sent it your way! thank you so much mars! feel free to send the frag whenever it becomes tradeable ✨
Screenshot 2023-11-01 122419.png
Screenshot 2023-11-01 122538.png

yay thank you so much mars! just wanted to double check on timezones, but was this purchased right before/after you posted the image? o: (so 3:25pm est) just wanted to ask to see if i needed to try and date trade the ghost cat i purchased today, thank you!!
The token was purchased at 12:23 PM PST, the screenshots were posted to the thread one minute later at 12:24PM.

The token was purchased at 12:23 PM PST, the screenshots were posted to the thread one minute later at 12:24PM.

that's perfect! it saves me from date trading anything omg thank you so much again!

Back