• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying seeking: [seasonal/spooky diy recipes + mats] & [unorderable items] 🍂

Kattastic

coffee addict
Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
will be online for the rest of the day! might take a few minutes to respond, will be multitasking. prefer to pick up as my island is a diy mess, but drop off works as well. looking for a few diy recipes and unorderable items.

in general, let me know what price you feel is reasonable. looking to pay in bells or tbt, not nmt.

materials:
stacks of normal wood, iron, pinecones, acorns, all mushrooms, and pumpkins(!) wanted.

diy recipes wanted:
(only looking for the recipe card, not the item!)

spooky -
spooky fence
spooky lantern set (!)
spooky tower
spooky chair
spooky carriage (!)

fall seasonal -
tree's bounty lamp
mushroom screen (!)
mushroom log (!)
mushroom table
mushroom lamp
mushroom stool (!)
mushroom parasol (!)
mushroom umbrella
maple leaf stool
maple leaf umbrella

thanksgiving -
turkey day base stand (!)
turkey day wheat decoration

misc -
wedding fence (!)
rose bed (!)

unorderable items:

wedding -
wedding arch x1
wedding bench x2
wedding cake x1
wedding candle set x2
wedding chair x2
wedding flower stand x4 (!)
wedding head table x2 (!)
wedding pipe organ x2 (!)
wedding table x1
wedding welcome board x1
wedding dress x1
wedding pumps x1

mermaid -
mermaid bed x1
mermaid chair x2
mermaid lamp x2
mermaid screen x2
mermaid shelf x2
mermaid sofa x2
mermaid table x2
mermaid vanity x1

Last edited:
hi! i can sell you up to 13 stacks of iron nuggets for 3 tbt per stack if you’re interested. 💛

hi ! i read it wrong the first time ahah- i've got: 6 stacks of orange, 3 stacks of green, 2 stacks of white and 5 stacks of yellow pumpkins + 6 skinny mushrooms, 11 round mushrooms, 2 flat mushrooms and 7 acorns i could give you in exchange for tbt! let me know how many stacks of the pumpkins you'd like ahah~

Last edited:
hi! i can make you a mermaid vanity, mermaid table, mermaid lamp, and a mermaid bed!!

I can offer you however many pumpkins you want in whatever color for free. You will want orange only for crafting, though-- the other colors aren't needed in as high a quantity for customization.

For whatever mermaid items you need to be crafted, I'll make them for 4tbt per item. I can craft all things (free if you provide materials). ^_^

Hey there I can order you the wedding items at the following rates, (will take me a couple hours order them all though fyi)

wedding -
wedding arch x1 (10 tbt)
wedding bench x2 (6 tbt)
wedding cake x1 (3 tbt)
wedding candle set x2 (6 tbt)
wedding chair x2 (6 tbt)
wedding flower stand x4 (12 tbt)
wedding head table x2 (6 tbt)
wedding pipe organ x2 (40 tbt)
wedding table x1 (3 tbt)
wedding welcome board x1 (3 tbt)
wedding dress x1 (10 tbt)
wedding pumps x1 (3 tbt)

would come to 108 tbt total

Pm me if you're interested, thanks!

Hello, I have the following DIYs I can offer you:
- Rose Bed
- Tree's Bounty Lamp
& possibly:
- Spooky Chair <- just need to check if I sold it already or not

Please let me know what you may be interested in. Thanks for the consideration. 🙂

hi ! i read it wrong the first time ahah- i've got: 6 stacks of orange, 3 stacks of green, 2 stacks of white and 5 stacks of yellow pumpkins + 6 skinny mushrooms, 11 round mushrooms, 2 flat mushrooms and 7 acorns i could give you in exchange for tbt! let me know how many stacks of the pumpkins you'd like ahah~

haha I actually totally had to edit it after I saw your OG reply because I realized I worded it very confusingly! would love to buy the stacks of pumpkins. are the mushrooms & acorns also stacks, or are they individuals? I don't need the green/yellow pumpkins, but would love to get all of your orange and white. do you have a tbt price/per?
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I have the following DIYs I can offer you:
- Rose Bed
- Tree's Bounty Lamp
& possibly:
- Spooky Chair <- just need to check if I sold it already or not

Please let me know what you may be interested in. Thanks for the consideration. 🙂
would love to get all three if the spooky chair is still up for grabs! if not, I'll buy the other two. does 3 tbt/ea sound okay? if not just LMK your price.

haha I actually totally had to edit it after I saw your OG reply because I realized I worded it very confusingly! would love to buy the stacks of pumpkins. are the mushrooms & acorns also stacks, or are they individuals? I don't need the green/yellow pumpkins, but would love to get all of your orange and white. do you have a tbt price/per?

would love to get all three if the spooky chair is still up for grabs! if not, I'll buy the other two. does 3 tbt/ea sound okay? if not just LMK your price.

i didn't think you had seen that lmao, but thank you- the mushrooms and acorns are invidual! does 1 tbt per stack of pumpkins seem cool (so maybe 12 tbt overall (including the mushrooms + acorns) if that's okay? let me know if that's alright !

there's probably another stack or so of the orange pumpkins / some more individual white pumpkins you can have as well, but i can't be for sure as i'm about to head to sleep ahah-

Hello, I actually can't find my Rose Bed DIY for the moment, but if I do, 3 TBT for it is definitely OK. As for the other DIYs, because they are seasonal/harder to obtain, I would appreciate more TBT for each possibly:
- Spooky Chair (5 TBT)
- Tree's Bounty Lamp (7 TBT)
Please let me know if you are interested in these, and I'll let you know if I come across that Rose Bed DIY as well. Thanks for your consideration.

i didn't think you had seen that lmao, but thank you- the mushrooms and acorns are invidual! does 1 tbt per stack of pumpkins seem cool (so maybe 12 tbt overall (including the mushrooms + acorns) if that's okay? let me know if that's alright !

there's probably another stack or so of the orange pumpkins / some more individual white pumpkins you can have as well, but i can't be for sure as i'm about to head to sleep ahah-

sounds great! just @ me tomorrow when you're around. I'll be on and ready to trade from probably 4pm EST onwards.

Hi! I can get you 1 stack each of the below for 1 TBT a stack (5 TBT total)!
Normal wood
Iron
Pinecones
Acorns
Orange pumpkins

I'm free 6pm EST onwards btw :D

Edit: I'm unavailable from 10-11pm est but I'll be free again right after 😅

Last edited:
Back