Buying Seeking Flowers & Wishlist Items 🌻 Green Mums, Black Roses, Black Lilies, White Lilies

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
  2. Other

cosravet

Heavenly Eventuality
Bells
Arcade Tokens
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (50) +
Greetings!

I’m looking for the above flowers, as many or as little as you have.
I’m also seeking any items on this short wishlist.

I can offer in-game bells or catalogue items in return.​

Last edited:
Hello, I can get you all the flowers that you want, plus everything on your wishlist. I would very much appreciate clothing in return for my clothing catalog.

Hello, I can get you all the flowers that you want, plus everything on your wishlist. I would very much appreciate clothing in return for my clothing catalog.
Oh, how wonderful! Thank you. Do you have a link to your clothing wishlist, or anything in particular you're looking for?
Post automatically merged:

Bump

Last edited:
Oh, how wonderful! Thank you. Do you have a link to your clothing wishlist, or anything in particular you're looking for?

Bump

I'm back online for the day... please let me know when you will be available. And I'm working on my list...

hello ! i have quite a bit of green mums (something over 10) & a few black roses left. i'm selling them for 1tbt each , let me know if ur interested still & i'll get u an exact number of each

hello ! i have quite a bit of green mums (something over 10) & a few black roses left. i'm selling them for 1tbt each , let me know if ur interested still & i'll get u an exact number of each
I'm not offering tbt.

I'm back online for the day... please let me know when you will be available. And I'm working on my list...
I am online now for a brief time .

I'm not offering tbt.

I am online now for a brief time .

Here's a list of clothing I still need:
Screenshot_20211229-144314_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211229-144323_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211229-144424_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211229-144435_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211229-144443_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211229-144503_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211229-144508_Chrome.jpg

I have everything on your wishlist except for the Workbench & diy. Also, let me know how many flowers of each kind you want.

Last edited:
I have a lot of furniture but unfortunately I don't collect many clothes.

I'm the same way, so I'm good with furniture as well. I also am swimming in bells, so I don't need that unfortunately. I want to help you out though... do you happen to have stacks of materials maybe to trade instead? 🤔 I am always in need of regular wood, customization kits, fish bait, & star fragments. Are you willing to trade for any of those at all? Well just let me know if ever.

I'm the same way, so I'm good with furniture as well. I also am swimming in bells, so I don't need that unfortunately. I want to help you out though... do you happen to have stacks of materials maybe to trade instead? 🤔 I am always in need of regular wood, customization kits, fish bait, & star fragments. Are you willing to trade for any of those at all? Well just let me know if ever.
I have plenty of regular wood, customisation kits, and star fragments. I’ll go and see exactly how much and DM you. Thank you!

Back