Bells
Mailbox
Winter Mittens
ど
Cake
Feedback
100% (28) +
☆★Seccom☆Masada's☆Slightly☆Above☆Average☆Art☆ Shop☆ Of☆The☆Stars!★☆

Hi all this is basically a thread to get out a commission I did for someone but I thought I'd post it in public as I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in getting me to draw they're mayor or anything else for that matter.

I am literally willing to draw anything (to the best of my ability of course) and don't be shy to ask me if i'm willing to draw it.

I do commissions quite quickly (three days more or less) so I guess that's a plus.

also seeing as I'm not exactly the best at what I do prices are negotiable so you have little more to lose than a few TBT.

(generous tips are appreciated though :blush:)​

tell me if you'd like a commission just include a reference of your character/thing and we can talk prices after I've finished and actually uploaded the image.

:) thank you for reading as per always :)

I also have a tumblr here if anyone is interested in looking at art I do in my spare time.

new.jpg

Last edited:
I like your style of drawing<3 I can never do eyes -cries-

Could you draw these two together!? mm, You're accepting TBT right ^^?
surprised noone has posted yet.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness your art style is so cute oAo I want it
What's your starting price? And can you do companion art? (Like couple art with two people but not.. doing couple-y things xD)
If you can I would like a drawing of these two cuties:
This is art someone drew of them; the girl looks older in it but she's only supposed to be about eight; the boy (the kitsune) is about 20.

PS - your gemsona Bismuth is hells of awesome

Last edited:
omg the art is so nice! could i still comission you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright can i get a chibi of this character: http://i.imgur.com/qT6AeWp.jpg
can i get her holding a teddy bear please?

Back