• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Scavenger Hunt in Shoebox! ((Status: Offline))

AprilfromShoebox

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi everyone!

To encourage people to play New Leaf, I thought it would be fun to host a scavenger hunt! I have buried a lot of presents around the town of Shoebox, so if you drop in you can see how many you can find!

To be quite honest I did this a while ago so I forget where, how many, or even what is inside of these presents. But don't let that stop you! I'm pretty sure all the items are unorderables, be they RV, fortune cookie, or gracie items.
Anything you find buried in the ground (including bamboo shoots, fossils, or pitfalls) is fair game and you can take it home! Feel free to explore the buildings and chat with villagers. You can also buy anything in any of the stores, I don't mind!

Current Status: Offline
FC: 2767 0850 4370
Town Name: Shoebox
Villager: April

Post in the thread if you are interested so I can add your FC! Consider watching the thread for notifications about when I'm online to host the hunt!

Last edited:
Back